Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

this took like 2 mins to put this down........

a bus....a car......and a Hornby Chinese shop....even the floor is just painted MDF.......and amazingly the photo gives the impression of a curved bar......

lucky happenstance.....

med_gallery_17883_3440_361778.jpg

• Like 10

Hello all.....

I'm not fully sure if its right to post this here but having just discovered this thread & being quite chuffed with how my N5 has turned out i thought no one would mind.... 

attachicon.gifN5 Finished.jpg

Many Thanks

Chris

Mind!!! what a lovely model of a lovely locomotive,,, one of Mr Robinsons finest.

Please keep them coming Chris.

SAD :sadclear:

• RMweb Gold

It's March 1945 and brand new Duple bodied Daimler, D74 is about to work back to Highgate on a short 137 from Clapham.

STL478 represents the older order on the 118, and is much more representative of the wartime fleet.

attachicon.gifD & STL2 RMweb.jpg

The one on the right is real and the one on the left is the full size model. Am I right? :scratchhead:

The one on the right is real and the one on the left is the full size model. Am I right? :scratchhead:

Nice one Robin.

For the record the one on the right is made from a Radley Models kit, the one on the left is an EFE literally just taken out of the box.

The 'semis' are Kingsway Model card kits, and I shouldn't handle them using the chimneys!!

Les

edited 'cos I cant spell.

Edited by Unicorn1
  • Like 1