Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

attachicon.gifP1030626 (1).jpg

37326 Glengarnock on an empty Cartic train

Stunning as always.

Your red sandstone tenements are the best I have ever seen and likewise your subtle lighting.

Your other pics have been discussed at length within our group and at least one of your images is a screensaver on a well respected modellers I pad!

Only complaint is that we don't see more off this layout on here also that its not portable or we would be harassing you for Modelrail Scotland..along with WW!

Dave.

Did a double take on that first one.

"Is it really a model?"

That 231P must have been going a hell of a speed at Calais to end up like that in North Foreland...

I also initially though I was looking at a photo of a real scene, not a model.  It doesn't get much better than that!

It was taken at Worthing MRC exhibition, the model was in a corridor that had windows all down one side, so lots of sunlight and shadows.

Although that caused problems on other photos with people making to many shadows at times and the camera unable to compensate.

The loco's had great sound and smoke effects as well, a really good layout.

Dave

• Like 1

I was researching the ex-M&SWJR and came across this photo of a stabled CCT circa Spring 1958 AFAICT.

Think you're a bit out with the date, W94587 wasn't built until c1960 IIRC.

Edited by leopardml2341

• RMweb Gold

A humble barrow crossing on Monk's Gate.

Jaw suitably dropped !!!!

Rob