Lunester Lounge: CLOSED

Physicsman

It's taken a lot longer than I thought and i've only tallied up to post 500....

surprising results - to me that is. Here goes...

Jeff 93 / Duncan 67 / AndyP 52 / Michael 43 / Bill 37 / Billy 33 / Chris 31 / Jason 29 / Jim 24 / Andy 22 / Peter 18 / Jonathan 11 / Ian & James & Polly 8 /  Scott 6 / DonW 4 / Al 2 / George 1 / 3 others 1 /

So the biggest gobsh**e by a mile, at this stage is.......

Jeff

EDIT: I'll count up the rest in the morning...

I demand a recount

Just up listening to the F1 GP on Radio

Gobdit :nono:

• RMweb Gold

When I did Sparrows Wharf I found some old brown felt stuff. Stuck it down with PVA then ripped it off. I then sprayed it greeny yellow using Acrylics diluted with water in an air brush seemed to work ok. I might try it with basket liner on the next layout.

Don

• RMweb Premium

At this rate, it looks like Jeff is going to have to do a re-count today when we reach 1000 :jester:  :jester:

Duncan

I guess my Luney stats may go up a bit since I joined a lot later than some.  Not to say that I wasn't there at the beginning lapping it all up.  Obviously had some attraction or I wouldn't still be here.   :O :o :jester: :jester: :jester:   :O  :yes: :yes:

Bottom of the pile Lune

• RMweb Premium

Talking of stats, it seems I only have an allocation of 10 smileys

:scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead: :scratchhead:

• RMweb Premium

Oh.  Forgot to say why I was posting.  Sorry Duncan. 

At this rate, it looks like Jeff is going to have to do a re-count today when we reach 1000 :jester:  :jester:

Duncan

Yep, to help us reach that magic number.  Got to give Jeff something to do.  :sungum: :sungum: :sungum:

Clockwork wind-up Lune

As I've posted on OP, I'm now in a great frame of mind. Realy positive today especialy after watching the rugby yesterday.

A few things to do first and then finish off the fiddley windows for my depot building and build some more furniture.

BTW, Polly, I also only get 10 smileys :O .  I wonder if you get more when you get to 1000 posts (I doubt it as Bodgit Lune has the same problem)

uncan

• RMweb Premium

Billy Sheddington has done well given no posts for a while now - I miss a regular trip to his little world!

Gruffaloon

Very true. He said he's got a big workload on at the moment. Here's hoping he'll be back soon with his ongoing project and humorous take on life!!

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

I don't think the smileys is post dependent.

It's often a problem when you quote one of Bodgit's posts in a reply. If you then add your own smileys you nearly always find you've exceeded the limit. It must be a terrible strain on the server having to deal with a few smileys!

I'll total up to 900 shortly.... check in 30 mins....

Btw, Polly. The Lounge only started 6 weeks ago, so I don't know where you were hiding when it kicked off!

Jeff

• RMweb Premium

I don't think the smileys is post dependent.

It's often a problem when you quote one of Bodgit's posts in a reply. If you then add your own smileys you nearly always find you've exceeded the limit. It must be a terrible strain on the server having to deal with a few smileys!

I'll total up to 900 shortly.... check in 30 mins....

Btw, Polly. The Lounge only started 6 weeks ago, so I don't know where you were hiding when it kicked off!

Jeff

The server's got wind of the Lunesters.... :O  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAggghhhhhhh  Run for cover.................

Hiding?

Behind the hills on KL....watching and waiting..........happily, everyone else was into LOUD music....  :music:  Wot?  Can't hear you?

• RMweb Premium

Ok, totals to 950. In future I'll update every 500 - so that'll be in a couple of weeks!!

Jeff 185 / Duncan 148 / AndyP 140 / Michael 75 / Jason 74 / Chris 42 / Andy 38 / Billy 37 / Bill 37 / Jim 33 / Polly 27 / Peter 25 / Don 20 / Jonathan 18 / Ian 17 / Scott 13 / James 10 / Al 2 / George 1 / Ray 1 / Others total = 7

Just shows who has the most to say, doesn't it? I'm ashamed of myself!!

Jeff

Jeff

Jeff

I think it says more obout the Lunesters in general. What I'm refering to is the sense of fun, range of topics and opinions that no-one has a problem airing their views.

I certainly wouldn't like to try and work out how many topics have been discussed since the lounge opened.

Duncan

• RMweb Premium

Jeff

I think it says more obout the Lunesters in general. What I'm refering to is the sense of fun, range of topics and opinions that no-one has a problem airing their views.

I certainly wouldn't like to try and work out how many topics have been discussed since the lounge opened.

Duncan

Yes, I think you are correct. It's nice to see that ALL the Lunesters have been actively involved in the first 6 weeks of the Lounge.

As for the subject matter..... well, the sky's the limit!

Jeff

• RMweb Gold

Yes, I think you are correct. It's nice to see that ALL the Lunesters have been actively involved in the first 6 weeks of the Lounge.

As for the subject matter..... well, the sky's the limit!

Jeff

Um hasn't the comet been mentioned and you teaching astronomy. So we are well past the sky now

Don

• RMweb Premium

Um hasn't the comet been mentioned and you teaching astronomy. So we are well past the sky now

Don

My word - you are sharp Don.

Btw, I've taken the liberty of assuming you are now a bona fide Lunester. Should you wish to abstain, on the grounds of sanity, please let me know!

There are plenty of things we haven't discussed, but I'll refrain from suggesting some. You know what this lot are like when they get the "scent of blood".

Jeff

Ok, totals to 950. In future I'll update every 500 - so that'll be in a couple of weeks!!

Jeff 185 / Duncan 148 / AndyP 140 / Michael 75 / Jason 74 / Chris 42 / Andy 38 / Billy 37 / Bill 37 / Jim 33 / Polly 27 / Peter 25 / Don 20 / Jonathan 18 / Ian 17 / Scott 13 / James 10 / Al 2 / George 1 / Ray 1 / Others total = 7

Jeff

I still demand a re count,

AND

can you do a smiley count as well please Jeff :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

• RMweb Premium

Jeff, I have some grass pics from today's 288 photos that I took, do you want them on here or KL? I WILL ONLY POST ABOUT 6 OR 7

Bodgit :no:

Post them in KL, Andy - and many thanks. I'm really interested to see them.

As for your smileys.... I couldn't count them if I tried - so many of them!!

Jeff

Andy

Have you counted every single one?

I demand a recount :jester:

Duncan

Leave it with me and I will re check, I would hate to have lost one, although multiple packets would make it 60 so I need to find on more. :danced: :danced: :danced: :danced:

Bodgit the mathamatition :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived