CARLISLE BUILDINGS Photo Restoration

Truly a signature building, its imposing magnificence is translating beautifully here.  Fantastic work.

And I couldn't agree more - totaly stunning model making by a true master of the art.

Peter, I take my hat off to you in every respect. Your talents are boundless.

Allan.

• Like 1

Peter, I just have to tell you this.

Chloe Chalmers, a 14 year old on Youtube that plays the Shadows stuff like you've never heard before - absolutely amazing and the guitar's bigger than what she is !

Anyway Peter, just google her name and see for yourself - incredible.

Cheers.

Allan.

Edited by allan downes

Hi Peter.

There's another girl on youtube you might not have seen who playes all the Chuck Berry stuff and loads more - can't think of her name but you'll find her by googling "Me and my twangy guitar" -  how on Earth do they play like that so young ! I'm crap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers.

Allan.

• 2 weeks later...

Superb work. The acid test is close-up photography...well, any photography at all...it instantly finds any shortcomings and emphasises things that the eye would normally forgive. Your work here passes the test with all signals at clear. Precise and confident, as befits one of the best modelmakers, with a feeling for atmosphere.

cheers,

Iain

Wow, I've just come across this thread (a bit late as usual). There really is some superb modelling in there and of a place I know well too. There's plenty of Citadel atmosphere there already, that's for sure, and the modelling that has been finished so far is top notch.

I am definitely looking forward to watching this thread develop. 

Cheers,

Dave

I am definitely looking forward to watching this thread develop. 

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave.

With a Master Model Maker at the helm, It can't but go any other way.The man's pure genius.

Anyway, welcome to where it's all at !

Cheers.

Allan

Hi Folks,

you are all more than kind with your favourable comments, very much apreciated to say the least, cheers

Here a few more camera angles of the boxes above.

IMG_1731_zps7623f103.jpg

IMG_1735_zps3b99a69c.jpg

[

Edited by Gravy Train
  • Like 4