Pencarrow: nothing to see, move along please.

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

You could probably identify this one as the number on the side is large enough to read. No need to revert to your normal loco identification system!

Seriously though, great progress with the buildings.

It's a classic 3 windows, big nose jobby.

• RMweb Premium

And an original Ivatt, much better looking...

post-6675-0-32665100-1498389929_thumb.jpg

Back on the BR Ivatt, in a compartment, sun coming through the window. You could almost imagine bing in a maunsell carriage, with 41275 on the front heading for Bodmin or Wadebridge...

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I think you're right. Tell you what, I'll get it to Mark and he can see if he can find somewhere for it to live at next weekends SFG show. The glazing, glue and paint should be dry by then.

• RMweb Premium

One of the windows had some glazing bars missing. Can't remember what I had in mind when the building was originally put together but I decided to plate in the gap and add an extract vent.

A few bits of scrap plasticard were stuck together and filed roughly in to a fan hood shape...

post-6675-0-21557800-1498918619_thumb.jpg

This was cut off and stuck in the window...

post-6675-0-56292800-1498918656_thumb.jpg

Before being painted up...

post-6675-0-03366800-1498918682_thumb.jpg

post-6675-0-01659900-1498918712_thumb.jpg

Job done.

Bit weird to be working back in 4mm again, although the size of this building means it doesn't look too out of place on Pencarrow!

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium

With all the surrounding ground area being white it would be very suited to a layout that handles China clay

I think you could be right there Geoffers.

I've had it since February for repair and remembered the other weekend that Damian would probably need it next Saturday. Mind you, DitD has been exhibited before without the buildings...

• RMweb Premium

Guess what folks? Cinderella gets to go to the ball after all. Spams will be attending the SFG event at Gnosall on Saturday:

post-6675-0-73789000-1499289944_thumb.jpg

There's a possibility of a small 2ManySpams table at the event - any requests for stuff to take along? So far I've packed beer.

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

Guess what folks? Cinderella gets to go to the ball after all. Spams will be attending the SFG event at Gnosall on Saturday:

attachicon.gifpost-6677-0-86363700-1499231193.jpg

There's a possibility of a small 2ManySpams table at the event - any requests for stuff to take along? So far I've packed beer.

Naughty Step.

• RMweb Premium

Hope the beer will be chilled

It will be very relaxed.

Naughty Step.

Can you bring that with you from Coventry please Rob? I think I need to write my name on it.

Scone etc.

Mike

Stubby is bringing those.

• Like 1