"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

I know we are meant to be admiring the loco, but I cannot help but admire the weathering on the roof tops.

If you got a lower angle and could avoid showing the table edge, I think this could look like the real thing.

It's a nice 37 though.

• Like 1

I know we are meant to be admiring the loco, but I cannot help but admire the weathering on the roof tops.

If you got a lower angle and could avoid showing the table edge, I think this could look like the real thing.

It's a nice 37 though.

Hi Jaz

I guess you could make the row of houses, then leave them outside to weather naturally for 6 months, then bring them in and place them on the layout.  :no:

I'm not saying that is how Neil did those houses... :nono:  Neil does some great modelling. :sungum:

Yes Jaz... when I go over to Birkenhead to visit Neil and the other club members I get to see 'Banks Road' and I must say it is very impressive equally to your own layout, with so much to see and then you see things I missed last time and you then get all these good ideas and thoughts in your head to go back home and recreate your own ideas with lots of things added in from what we have seen on several layout that we like either in the railway magazines or when you go the show exhibitors.

I could spend hours just getting ideas from many exhibitions I have been to, just like yourself. (hope all is well with family... Jaz/Kal)

Jamie

It's a nice 37 though.

If your ever over on the Wirral Jaz,your very welcome to pop in see "banks road" :no: just drop me pm anytime buddy...

Neil,

I never noticed till you said, Peter was the same he would look at the photos and pick out stuff that he had missed.

Still looks a quality layout mate.

Jamie

Yer just few little niggles i guess :no: you see these when you sit back and look over the photos!! thats when you,start making things that little bit better... :mail:

I guess so mate...

What other class 37 numbers / liveries are you planning to do....the HNRC sound a good one, I have a class 37 in that livery and I would love a pair of class 20s in the same to...

Jamie

Here is EWS 37667 arriven in the railway cutting... :senile:

The white along the green  off to the side of the track, reminds me of the left overs from a snow flurry, if you have done it intentionally..it is brilliant, if it is accidentally its great happenstance. Have you ever noticed a little snow always manages to stay after the main event.

Amazing what catches your eye, whilst  your meant to be admiring the locos. :jester:

This evening 37350 went for run up the single branch line on banks road...

Not much traction had been up there since last year :locomotive: so the line was heavly over grown with veg.

Just hope we didnt srape to much pain off the rust bucket :no:

post-10160-0-33954000-1390105364_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-60714300-1390105385_thumb.jpg

post-10160-0-00924200-1390105413_thumb.jpg

• Like 8