"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

Had some track replacement work done on the branch line this evening!!

So was worth testing the line with class 97301 and test coaches... :senile: 97301 waits on the fiddle yard sidings,for clear road ahead... :no:

post-10160-0-23888800-1383695829_thumb.jpg

Edited by class"66"
  • Like 2

Great shot of theTinsley 37s on cargo wagons, let me know how the signal go I need to get some next

Thanks for your kind comments Leon :no: Yes ile let you no whats what with the signals,

hoping to have another bash at them on friday night at the club :no:

Bit update....

Banks road layout has had fer few electrical problems over the last few months!! its come to light,that the Nce powercab handsets have both gone faulty :scratchhead:

The group have paid out for replacement handset,only to find thats now gone pop too :cry:

So were going to have to look for something bit better.

Any information on other Dcc controls,please let me no on here :help:

Bit update....

Banks road layout has had fer few electrical problems over the last few months!! its come to light,that the Nce powercab handsets have both gone faulty :scratchhead:

The group have paid out for replacement handset,only to find thats now gone pop too :cry:

So were going to have to look for something bit better.

Any information on other Dcc controls,please let me no on here :help:

If you're popping Powercab's I'd be looking for electrical faults on the layout. You can protect the Powercab by adding a circuit breaker such as the NCE EB1 between the track terminals and the layout. Or add a protected power booster such as the Tam Valley 5A Booster (£33) which is what I use on Camel Quay. If any fault appears on the layout the power booster shuts down without effecting the Powercab.

Ray.

If you're popping Powercab's I'd be looking for electrical faults on the layout. You can protect the Powercab by adding a circuit breaker such as the NCE EB1 between the track terminals and the layout. Or add a protected power booster such as the Tam Valley 5A Booster (£33) which is what I use on Camel Quay. If any fault appears on the layout the power booster shuts down without effecting the Powercab.

Ray.

Ok thats great Ray,weve checked the layouts for faults,but none anywere!! but the other things we not tryed!! so wil look into those now,

thanks for your in put :no:

Thinking about it, it's a big layout so you might just be overloading the Powercab, so I'd go down the Tam Valley power booster route as a cheap option. Otherwise you're looking at a PowerPro or similar from another manufacture, mega bucks!

Thinking about it, it's a big layout so you might just be overloading the Powercab, so I'd go down the Tam Valley power booster route as a cheap option. Otherwise you're looking at a PowerPro or similar from another manufacture, mega bucks!

Yer agree Ray,its looking this way,things are overloading...