"Banks road" 1980 to 2000 traction....

class"66"

All the little extra detail helps lift the game, nice green stuff. I may have said this before but have you considered softening the edges of the photos where it shows the room rather than the model?

I like the night time ones too. Colours in post 253 are particularly nice.

All the little extra detail helps lift the game, nice green stuff. I may have said this before but have you considered softening the edges of the photos where it shows the room rather than the model?

I like the night time ones too. Colours in post 253 are particularly nice.

Thanks for you kind comments Jaz :no:

Hi Neil, the layout looks great! For some reason rmweb has Unfollowed me from this thread and your other one? And it's Unfollowed me from my own threads.... Bizzare

Oooooooh I spy with my class 60 spotting eye you have 60029!!! Why is it your entire fleet I want?

Hi Neil, the layout looks great! For some reason rmweb has Unfollowed me from this thread and your other one? And it's Unfollowed me from my own threads.... Bizzare

Oooooooh I spy with my class 60 spotting eye you have 60029!!! Why is it your entire fleet I want?

Hi buddy,yer ive had few uploading problems on here too,must be something with the site at the moment,ive just bought another EWS body and chassie off ebay.

Ive now made up EWS class 60048 too :no: wil have picys soon...