FREIGHT ONLY 2

Crisis Rail

• 2 weeks later...

Not much progress as of late apart from weathering in the hard point oil stains and grime associated with refinerys - discharge depots.

.post-7252-0-02802700-1375621693_thumb.jpg

Bits not fixed as such - lots of nice flex rubber pipe to be attached which look the business.

All embankments waiting foilage -  and ballast not yet sprayed - no real urgency :)

Poor lighting  - could really do to be outside in the natural - but I will have a job with that.

Ian

Chris

Been away sampling the West Country joys of the A30 M5 and M6 for two weeks.  :banghead:

Not much progress but I do bits as and when I want and can in between work and domestic bliss - need to source some bits mainly scenics - no Traction or rolling stock at present either.

You have reminded me to pull my finger out......

Ian

Lol , thanks funnily enough i'm using chicago pizza box, frost proof cardboard ;)

Yeah...have to agree it knocks the stuffing out of my car. Potholes and mud isn't a good combonation for cars older than 15years.

Jack

Lol , thanks funnily enough i'm using chicago pizza box, frost proof cardboard ;)

Yeah...have to agree it knocks the stuffing out of my car. Potholes and mud isn't a good combonation for cars older than 15years.

Jack

Dont mind the potholes - we have a 4X4 that has been choking up your lanes for the last fortnight :) - it is the 8 and a half hour tourist drive back up here  I endured - it took 2 hours to get past Bodmin.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived