NRM Exclusive Edition - 47798 'Prince William'

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Mine arrived today as well, superb model, going to get a set of the etched plates for it too just to finish it off, not going to weather it but may sound chip it up

Well worth the money in my opinion, especially at the earlybird price

Mine would have arrived today, had I not had a crack of dawn start to York. Still 6 full size A4s vs a 4mm Scale 47...

A note from the postman necessitates a visit to the sort office before the work tomorrow (clear priorities)!

In the mean time, the FNRM had a model on display today at York.

post-4226-0-40066900-1373575309_thumb.jpg

Guest spet0114
  • RMweb Gold

Yeah that guy started selling last week. I can't believe that someone bought one at that price when they're still available from source!

But that is how these guys work - they rely on gullible buyers to pay their ludicrous prices.  And as long as there are gullible buyers there will be sellers out to relieve them of their cash.

• RMweb Gold

No,Alex....still 'in stock' at Locomotion Models,Shildon......and the guy has already sold one,Heaven help us !   Don't worry,though,he's being 'undercut ' by our friend from Derby,who's now in on the act.

'Express Models'......£159....'Buy it now'

NRM might look at producing Prince Henry. I do hope so.

From MRE Mag

I believe that the 500 produced have been selling so quickly that the NRM is thinking about producing 47799 "Prince Henry". No doubt someone will put me right on this but I believe the two usually "top and tailed" the royal train. If this is the case, we would need one locomotive to have switchable headlights rather than the usual switchable taillights..

Turned down my offer; absolutely astounded! Not.

Glad I got one on the early bird offer tee hee. 

I think if I was Mr Retail at Locomotion and was aware of his activities I'd limit him to one unit on a resale clause/reason. Just not cricket Blowers!

Guest spet0114

Finally got to inspect my one today - absolutely superb!

With the NRM / Bachmann collaboration producing all these superb models of National Collection locos, how long till someone produces a layout modelling the NRM itself ? :)

Of course, that would require a model of the Stirling Single - hint, hint!! :)

Cheers!
Adrian

Archived