"Return to GWR ,not common user" water slide decals

Anyone know of a source of waterslide decals for the above. I have not been able to find  any. I know Modelmaster are producing new GWR decal packs, and I have them on order, but I don't know if these will be included anyway.

I am not keen on dryrub, pressfix et al, so please, no suggestions for those !!

Many thanks

Steve

Why are you not keen on Pressfix Steve ?

I have several pressfix sheets, just never mastered their use, always turn out wonky. With water slide, you have lots of room for adjustment.

If I buy a ratio van kit,(and then build it) I will still be short of the required decals for my Bachmann repaint. 

I guess I just need to hope they are included on the forthcoming modelmaster sheets.

You can buy decal paper from Amazon, Mr Decal I think the company is called, print what you want on a normal ink jet printer, spray with varnish and use as normal decal paper with water in the normal way, works really well, only issue I had is you can't print white

• RMweb Premium

You can buy decal paper from Amazon, Mr Decal I think the company is called, print what you want on a normal ink jet printer, spray with varnish and use as normal decal paper with water in the normal way, works really well, only issue I had is you can't print white

For a small area like Non Common user you can use white decal paper and print using black.

SS

Archived