1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

If you need to make your own girders Pete Harvey has a tool for making nuts and washers but I think it could make rivets too.

http://www.phd-design-etchings.co.uk/Products/Nuts%20and%20Washer%20Tool/Nuts%20and%20Washer%20Tool.htm

These are the rivet transfers (surface details),      I bought at the Newark Show, from Dcc Supplies........................ Archer

Edited by David Todd

Hi David,

Been reading your posts for ages, and there's some brilliant modelling on show here, more pics please! ;)

Jack

:O  :O

catpenguin.png

Welcome to DP, Jack. Thank you for your post, found one pic. for you, as  it is a little different...............

• Like 1

And there I was thinking you weren't a penguin fan

He's not really  .......   he just has the small problem of finding where they hide and making a replica on his Layout   .........     :yes:

PS.   ...   and the suggestions haven't been any too helpful either  ............      :no2:

Well, this was how things were looking at DP. south, late on last year.........you will note, the mass of Ivy,on the right wall of the roadover bridge.............

12107962613_e4e62b798b.jpg

Catching the 1305 today, to see an Oncologist, I had my camera with me, and saw, this........ :O . :O  :no: .......

12108240326_5c4b557e3d.jpg

The Ivy has been removed................ :nono: .......I had bought a load, to hide my join's on the wall's.............

Edited by David Todd

dt

Will you go for a photo background, or are you tempted to try and model the road with cars and a bit of the building? In the fullness of time obviously.

Runs as required.

Lovely to see you dave, it is great to see you here on rmweb  :sungum: I shall look forward to some sanity on this thread now...... :jester: Daleks...... :blum:

Edited by Jaz

Must be nearly over, my colour blindness............. :paint:

12118370616_db673c11f4.jpg

thin it down, add some more greyhairs..

The Chameleon like stanchions,.....the bottom is in sunlight,......the uppers' in shade.......... :O

Click,the picture,to enlarge

12114320154_15a77de9f0.jpg

A better trial, when I get back, later............... :drag:

Great modelling as always D.T,

Just wondering....how you gonna make a 1 aspect light signal that shows red/yellow/green?

Tri colour LED's???

Thanks, Jack

Edited by Jack374