1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Southeasten,station colours are a nightmare to recreate, after months on and off...............of experimental colours............

11912281495_5ef1f7196e.jpg

11926409504_4b6643ca66.jpg

11926179523_224edb28f7.jpg

11926165543_52d45132f1.jpg

it's just me ...colourblind......................

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

Hi

I like the high walk, how was it made? or was it a converted kit?

Footoverbridge.........with a lift at each end........

It is an Ho kit  one......second hand...e****.....maker ?......unknown.

I will scratchbuild.. but use the roof...........when I find it................ :scratchhead:

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

I think the issue with the colour is, technically it is too blue, BUT under certain conditions the colours are coming up very realistically. Post 342 is certainly a good colour. You need to have a word with Ray about choosing a subtle grey wash for where the dirt catches, the technique he explained to us for the figures would work perfectly here. You notice on the real thing the inside of the windows is quite dark by comparison. Don't uses flat colour, because it will ruin your colouring. it needs to be very thin lines for emphasis. At the moment the food bridge still has a freshly painted plastic look.

Go very subtle at first and if you think it is going well consider another layer or two. 

It is coming along beautifully, your attention to detail is going to make this an outstanding model.