1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Now, somewhere you have not been, the far land's.

The video,follow's the Headshunt from Dover Town Yard.

In reality, it used to terminate at the stops,at Shakey Tunnel, but, I have decided that it will be extended,

to new boards,along the internal block wall,of the internal garage.(with central heating already installed).

There will be this entrance/exit to Dover Town Yard and anther entrance/exit to Dover Priory.

Interruption in the first part of the vid. is due to dead stags frog's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAY02IqH1ZI

• Like 3

We have bikes (we do honest) they have much wider cushioned and  jellied seats......that seat looks like an instrument of torture.....

Range Rovers - Double Blah!! :jester:

(I'm just #issed off that since her Ladyship became housebound we no longer have her motability vehicle. I thought I'd get my bikes out and take advantage of the situation, but... I've since heard that the sense of balance is something that goes with old age... well, I'll be lucky to walk again, much less cycle! Blah!! [no jester!] )

Edited by HAL 'O THE WYND
  • Like 1

How about   ...................

Range Rovers - Double Blah!!

(I'm just #issed off that since her Ladyship became housebound we no longer have her motability vehicle. I thought I'd get my bikes out and take advantage of the situation, but... I've since heard that the sense of balance is something that goes with old age... well, I'll be lucky to walk again, much less cycle! Blah!! [no jester!] )

a Tricycle with a sidecar for you to put the weekly shopping   .......   ..........................              ....................    on top of the new Loco purchase you want to pass quietly into the house  ....    :locomotive:  :locomotive:

• Like 1

peco 100?......... Surely not what about peco 75? .....or C+L.......or even P4...... :jester:  :butcher: ....

oh yeah you like to RUN your trains........ :locomotive:

...........okay okay peco 100 it is......... :angel: ...................................... :sungum:

Oi! What's wrong with Peco 100?

OK, yes, I know what's wrong with Peco 100, but I've laid too much of the damn stuff before I knew any better...

There is still a lot of exhibtionists who swear by it, Andy P prior to Jason making track for him swore by it so I believe.....

We used it on our fiddle yards, as we have a metre or two of the stuff too.......

just can't resist taking a dig at DT.........he can take it LOL.......

• Like 1

We have bikes (we do honest) they have much wider cushioned and  jellied seats......that seat looks like an instrument of torture.....

No chance of doing this,downhill where you live then,.........Quite tame, at only 71km per hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxXqQqAc2pA

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2

Wow! Enjoyed that.

Not too clear when that was - or why. It appears near the end that Cancellara was simply catching back up with the peleton.

I remember you telling me you used to do that round the back of us.

From Prudhoe station (by Ovingham bridge) up to Hedley-on-the-Hill/Whittonstall - and vv. :O

:offtopic:

dh

How about   ...................

a Tricycle with a sidecar for you to put the weekly shopping   .......   ..........................              ....................    on top of the new Loco purchase you want to pass quietly into the house  ....    :locomotive:  :locomotive:

Joking aside, it was my wrists and hands. It really got the old arthritis singing. Being without a car life is very challenging these days. Now I'm just about as housebound as her Ladyship, a nice building block for my torturous depression. Thank goodness for my layout! - It's literally a life saver! ;)

Hal

Enjoyed the video remember watching it brings back the memories of the sixties and seventies racing in the UK and Belgium cant do much on a bike now but watch all the races on tv,oh by the way nothing wrong with Peco 100 although I have used C&L several times and have been tempted by EM .Hopefully we will have a decent summer and you will be able to get out on you r bike.

Wow indeed  ......

No chance of doing this,downhill where you live then,.........Quite tame, at only 71km per hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxXqQqAc2pA

I'm always amazed they can corner so quickly on such narrow wheels.  I really don't know how he didn't come off, when the motor-bike took the apex and he was set to go round it at a speed he had already committed to and a couple of near ones with cars later on.

Every sympathy for the wrists and hands, very debilitating indeed.  Use of hands, back and feet are never really thought about - until something happens to their function.

Joking aside, it was my wrists and hands. It really got the old arthritis singing. Being without a car life is very challenging these days. Now I'm just about as housebound as her Ladyship, a nice building block for my torturous depression. Thank goodness for my layout! - It's literally a life saver! ;)

Hal

I don't want to hi-jack dt thread, so I had best limit the post there. 

Every sympathy for the wrists and hands, very debilitating indeed.  Use of hands, back and feet are never really thought about - until something happens to their function.

I don't want to hi-jack dt's thread, so I had best limit the post there. 

Quite right, too. For me, it's railway stuff and nowt else in future - and no "humour". I've always been known for my weird sense of it, which is OK face to face, but not so online, soooooooo... :D

Thanks for the concern,

Hal