RMweb

Troutons

enginelane

Just returned from putting the layout away from the Leeds Show. A successful weekend running trains with the majority of problems being operator error! Really pleased with how it ran and received by the paying public. Next exhibition date is Pontefract Show Jan 2015.

• Like 2

A new crane appeared in the scrapyard at Leeds over the weekend due to the conversation

" have you packed the cranes and vehicles?"

" must have done, there were no boxes left in the clubrooms"

" Sure? It's just 10 mins to call in at the clubrooms"

" no it's fine"

" anyone seen the cranes and vehicles?"

Expletive deletives many and varied.

" I will see what's for sale on the traders stands"

So with it being a local show Chris went back and found said items whilst new crane stood in.

Needs weathering and fettling and I think will be good placed down by the metal shredder.

post-9435-0-36799100-1414393631_thumb.jpg

Edited by enginelane
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

well its been a while folkes but been extremly busy with work and other things but finished the colas fleet one 60 has gone to its owner and the 37 in the background ust requires its two coats of satin, but they have turned out ok but the decals were a pig and godd job i had spares because they are not great.

post-21149-0-83997600-1416149672.jpg

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Long days at work and with the run of Return to the Forbidden Planet not a lot of modelling time in the forthcoming week. Made a stsrt on the kit of the class 150. Carriage sides and ends quickly constructed, good design of lugs into slots mean that the ends are tight and square.

post-9435-0-37577400-1418160467_thumb.jpg

• Like 1