Troutons

enginelane

• RMweb Premium

Cheers Mick

hope you have been using your mask pal.?

Most definitely

post-408-0-94776400-1430261570.jpg

Should've taken it to the club tonight, as one group were busy spraying track with an aerosol. I had to have a few words with them.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford

Most definitely

attachicon.gif20150110_214053.jpg

Should've taken it to the club tonight, as one group were busy spraying track with an aerosol. I had to have a few words with them.

Cheers,

Mick

That's gotta be a first ! Underwater spraying I'm impressed:)

Really enjoyed reading through this thread .... lots of fantastic building really liked the scaffolding project :) and your loco painting it fantastic.

I have said this before but this forum seems to have an unlimited supply of amazing modelers.

Really enjoyed reading through this thread .... lots of fantastic building really liked the scaffolding project :) and your loco painting it fantastic.

I have said this before but this forum seems to have an unlimited supply of amazing modelers.

Thanks for your kind comments. We have all enjoyed building the layout and running trains.

Morning all had a busy weekend but managed to add the cantral lines and spray the gloss coat.applied the decals and then mask off to create that strange effect where they have a gloss patch behind each cab? not sure why but i think i have got something near.

Looking forward now to putting all the glazing back in and dropping on the chassis and give it a test run out tehn to the weathering and it will make its debut at the Halifax show this Spetemebr.

post-21149-0-41171300-1431329488_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I never knew this loco had this strange effect until I looked it up after reading your post. Excellently observed, I think you have done a great job. I wonder if anyone out there in rmwebsphere can let us know what the weird glossy patches are for ! 

Thanks,

Marcus 

HI Marcus

Cheers for the kind comments and yes it seems very odd to me, but i thought i would try to create the effect.

Wonder if Jinty no"s :drag:

Hes class 47 man...

Im sure you will know someone who knows the answer Neil.

Well busy weekend this week doing the garden lol.  but the GBRF project still ongoing got the body on the chassis added some painted detial to the bogies and now on for the wethering job not too heavy so last shot of ex works for D1916.

post-21149-0-90330900-1431941344.jpg

• Like 5

Well busy weekend this week doing the garden lol.  but the GBRF project still ongoing got the body on the chassis added some painted detial to the bogies and now on for the wethering job not too heavy so last shot of ex works for D1916.

Great addition to the fleet, decided yet what it's going to pull?

Tuesday will see changes to fiddle yard exit to increase flexibility of trains in and out of container yard, build up of crud layer in scrapyard siding, might even see the welding arc light added as well as additional planning to detail the depot and stream scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

They tell porkies. They managed to get all 6 main scenic boards up this morning and it's looking good and even has power.

post-6824-0-64713200-1433595710_thumb.jpg

post-6824-0-97521200-1433595713_thumb.jpg

And Chris has even managed to sneak a transfer run of class 60's on somehow.

post-6824-0-09258200-1433595718_thumb.jpg

Jamie

Edited by jamie92208
  • Like 10