The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Quality of spam nowadays

JCL

Not long ago I got the usual from Barclays about multiple attempts to log on etc etc etc. it was signed

Yours honestly,

Barclays Security

Funnily enough, my inbox has picked up an email from a funny little bank called Baraclays Bank tonight

Dear customer,

Your access to Baclays Online Banking Service will expire in 3 days.

In order to gain full access to all of the great benefits just log in to update Online Services using the Username ,PIN, Password .

You'll then be asked to click next. You should receive a confirmation letter in the post with in 3 working days

Please be advised this is a serious matter we suspect unauthorised activities maybe taking place.

After you have successfully updated your details your banking services will be functional as per usual and remain secure.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

ONLINE BANKING

Barclays Bank Plc

Right... So if I didn't think your name looked suspect enough, your telling me to follow this link, give you my login details, give you my PIN number and Password and then you'll write to me in 3 days time (probably when you've attempted to steal what little monies actually in my account!) Right O!

That was then followed by another email which had little of interest to post here, obviously not destined for me as it was addressed to RicharDoa. Sorry but Richardoa. If you want to draw my attention in then at least try to get my name right from the start!

I find that the key often twists and sometimes breaks, then one is reduced to using a can opener.

I'd love to know how you use a can opener on this!!!  :jester:

post-5925-0-95853000-1386508142.jpg

Archived