SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Due to lack of support, the crowd funding of the additional caterpillar parts has had to be cancelled. This is serious news. However I believe that I may have some good news tomorrow. It may well involve insulation tape and pins. What has to happen is that I have to understand where my insulators need to be placed and how some bits of wire need to be arranged, then when my brain begins to work following this activity I may get some more track positioned in the Fiddle.

What is clear is that this thread needs some serious modelling to appear and so I am about to part build some LNER/ER Gresleys for a couple of people. That could may put me in the mood for getting to grips with some Bulleid Taverns and some other stuff that is not GWR. There is such a delicate balance between my interest, mental well-being, gravitational wave activity, the temperature of the Conservatory and what's on Radio 4, that such activity may not be possible. There will also be a big dog here on Sunday and that could well disrupt the space time continuum; ar$e.

What is almost certain is that the CCE will be inspecting things tomorrow afternoon; hoorah!

Finally, I am devastated to learn that almost all main line steam operations are cancelled for what would appear to be a considerable time. Thus, 34067 a week or so ago and 60103 on the 25th are probably the last loco's I'll be seeing through here for a long time. Unless............

Meanwhile a lot of the world is imploding so what the **** am I on about?

• Like 1

Finally, I am devastated to learn that almost all main line steam operations are cancelled for what would appear to be a considerable time. Thus, 34067 a week or so ago and 60103 on the 25th are probably the last loco's I'll be seeing through here for a long time. Unless............

So whats the story here then Phil ?

Is this a knock on from the Office of rail Safety, Suspending (?)  a certain company's safety Certification. Surely some of the other operators can pick up the work ?

I'm a bit scared to ask in any most of the other forums - everyone seems so angry !!!!! I thought it was all supposed to be fun ?

Edited by The Blue Streak

• RMweb Gold

I used to enjoy it when I was younger  .  .  .  .

All well and good until caught by Nursey wielding a cold spoon.

Rub.

So whats the story here then Phil ?

Is this a knock on from the Office of rail Safety, Suspending (?)  a certain company's safety Certification. Surely some of the other operators can pick up the work ?

I'm a bit scared to ask in any most of the other forums - everyone seems so angry !!!!! I thought it was all supposed to be fun ?

There will undoubtedly be a reduction in mainline steam in the immediate short term. The only other currently approved operator* for mainline steam is DB Schenker who are unlikely to be able to pick up all the work; they don't in any case operate vacuum braked stock.

(*before someone else mentions it, North Yorks Moors have a limited approval for operating from Grosmont to Battersby and Whitby).

Provided the will is there, the industry usually has a way of working these things out over time so I expect that will happen in the longer term.

Now - back to the modelling! T minus three hours and counting...

There are several hundred innocent sausages being held against their will by the despotic regime in Macadamia. Please support this appeal to get them released back into their natural habitat as soon as possible.

'Their natural habitiat' is a euphemism for Capt Kernow's stomach regions.  Do not believe this capitalist plot.

A. D'espotic-Ruler

Edited by Dr Gerbil-Fritters

• RMweb Premium

'Their natural habitiat' is a euphemism for Capt Kernow's stomach regions.  Do not believe this capitalist plot.

A. D'espotic-Ruler

I had a Despotic Ruler once, but I swapped it for a wooden one; much more tactile and user friendly. It was Imperial as well.

Ar$e.