The official UK launch video for Rapido Trains Inc.

rapidotrains

See Jason 'LIVE' at Shildon (NRM Locomotion) on 23rd June for 'THE ANNOUNCEMENT' .

He also can juggle while riding as bike!  Along with him is Bill, the technical engineering director of Rapido, he cannot juggle.

On the 23rd you'll just find an empty room that used to be full of trains.... we're doing the launch on the 24th, and all the trains will be put back by then.

Charlie should know that as I'm seeing him that week!  

-Jason

I'm sorry but I have never liked transatlantic humour and thought this video was very unfunny and a complete waste of five minutes.

Graham

At least somebuddies got a SOH......(And it don't appear to be Chinese)

• RMweb Gold

I'm sorry but I have never liked transatlantic humour and thought this video was very unfunny and a complete waste of five minutes.

You can't be wrong about what you like, but was the humour so transatlantic? Harmless fun - but then I had 5' to waste.

I say, you there, Canadian type chappies. Have you ever considered making something with a chimney on the front and a small furnace type affair towards the rear, or is this too difficult for you out in the Colonies. Bet you can't do it, betcha, betcha. If you're brave enough to have a go, make something with the letters L M S written on the side of it, and if it turns out anything close I'll take back everything I ever said about you. Come on, show us what you're made of.

And now for something completely different!

He's not a model manufacturer he's just a very naughty boy....

Well, if you insist ...

... I'm Jason, and so's my wife ...

And now for something completely different!

And we Do have a sense of humour, well some of us anyway, you Americans do make me laugh!

Oi! Who you calling American?   :tease:  

When I lived in the UK I would always get clever chappies asking me what part of America was I from. My stock response was "I'm from Canada. What part of Ireland are you from?"

That worked well until I was in a Black Country pub in the middle of nowhere.  I ordered my drinks and a loud guy with a thick Black Country accent says, "What part of America are you from?" I gave my stock answer, asking him what part of Ireland he was from. "Dublin" came the response.

He must have been very impressed with my ability to detect accents as he spoke like he was born and raised in Dudley, not Dublin.

-Jason

Hi,

I thought it was brilliant, had to be one of the silliest videos yet from Rapido! I've got to say its so nice to see someone who really enjoys their work and doesn't take themselves seriously!

By the way, you're Welsh accent was pretty good!

Simon

So you must be a gold miner or a lumber jack then?

One can only wonder if Jason goes shopping on Wednesdays, or indeed does have buttered scones for tea?

Archived