We've arrived at Shildon...

rapidotrains

Wish I could visit tomorrow but am unable to. ;O((((((

Have a very successful day and a safe journey home.  And, please continue to keep us entertained in your zany(?) way....

Gerry

(The English guy who offered to sweep your premises unpaid!)  

• RMweb Premium

The news will be out at either 10 or 11 in the morning depending on a technicality but I can promise you something seriously worth reading about.

Ah-ha! So it is a new, high quality LB&SCR Terrier in 4mm/OO then... ;)

Edit: the 3 and 6 thing still works too, as 'Fenchurch' was renumbered to [326]36 from 72 ;)

• RMweb Gold

The news will be out at either 10 or 11 in the morning depending on a technicality but I can promise you something seriously worth reading about.

As might be the explanation of the meaning of 3 & 6 and how they are arrived at

(with due apologies to the much informative nature of Andy's announcement of what it is and, I expect, the price as well as details about it - some mighty frothing to look forward to I expect).

Oh yes - the 3 and the 6 are not a even a pale pink herring ;) 

As might be the explanation of the meaning of 3 & 6 and how they are arrived at

(with due apologies to the much informative nature of Andy's announcement of what it is and, I expect, the price as well as details about it - some mighty frothing to look forward to I expect).

Oh yes - the 3 and the 6 are not a even a pale pink herring ;) 

Ok, Ok last punt at the 3 & 6 it’s in conjunction with Andy’s post above it's to do with ........ time.

The announcement was going to be 3+6= 9 (9am) but in true BR fashion due to leaves on the line / wrong type of snow / thieves nicking the signalling cable it is now going to be 10 or 11.....

:locomotive:

Cheers Steve,

P.S Good look with the day hope it goes well and thanks for bringing some humour to brighten our days...

• RMweb Gold

But we're Canadian.

I suppose they could send us back to Canada, strapped to the wings of a 767. I brought my anorak so that should be no problem.

-Jason

attachicon.gifNerd1.jpg

Looks like it is going to be quite expensive or could the sign be yet another red herring?!! Well it's certainly the right colour!

Godfrey

Archived