RMweb

The Mill

Must be something to do with Fylingdales radar waves.......

Oh yes, when did the golf balls go?????

Went past in July and they're just lumps of concrete! Mind you it's been a while since I've been up there.

Lovely attention to detail Jason. I will repeat what someone else has said in that your bar must be very high if those bridge sides "will do....".

Jinty ;)

Must be something to do with Fylingdales radar waves.......

They certainly mutated golf balls and the new pyramid thingy used to play havoc with my ex's central locking and lectric windows.

post-508-0-07120900-1440059991.jpg

P

• Like 3

This one.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/2013-Car-wool-cushion-plush-cushion-winter-pink-seatpad-car-mats-women-s-cushion-genuine-leather/1217108568.html

P

Edit: Just dawned on me. The BR Presflo played a big part during the building of the original balls. BR set up a railhead for cement deliveries at Thornton Le Dale. Just to keep things on a railway topic. 

Edited by Porcy Mane
  • Like 2

Your Ex was pretty wasn't she.

Dave Franks.

Pretty in pink by the look of that link.

Remember someone else who once had fluffy seat covers like that in her Capri......open the doors and they expanded to meet you!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

As fascinating as it is to hear about your adventures with sheep's fanny's, can I ask that we try and keep this on topic? How about a thread in the Wheeltuppers section? :)

Hope I can make it to Shipley & see it for real. Another cracking layout Jason. Any new stock in time for the show? 

Edit

And Chris of course.... Joint project this one....  :blush_mini: Sorry guys.

Edited by L&Y

Hope I can make it to Shipley & see it for real. Another cracking layout Jason. Any new stock in time for the show?

Evening....

There should be a handful of new wagons, some for both the periods & fingers crossed a loco.

Having just got back from a weeks holiday in Scotland I'll now be getting on with AJ-ing all the fully finished wagons we have & doing my best to complete (to an unpainted state) the RSH 14" tank I started before the holiday. Photos & a proper progress update tomorrow once I've picked up the latest delivery of AJ wire & other bits that should have been deliverd to my work from EM society stores while I've been away.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

Sorry, forgot the bit about the show....

We're very much looking forward to & excited for the shows we've been invited to next month firstly EM North 12th & 13th September & then the following week Shipley Model Railway Societys 37th exhibition 19th 20th September.

Will look forward to seeing you at Shipley & getting the chance to show the layout off in public.

Thanks again

Chris

• Like 4