Mid-Essex Model Railway Club Shenfield September 20th 2014

George Woodcock

Hello

I can't find another thread for this on here but this is to say that 'Bedlam Heath' will be appearing at the above show this weekend.

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

Hello

I can't find another thread for this on here but this is to say that 'Bedlam Heath' will be appearing at the above show this weekend.

Cheers

George

Hi George

Which hall has Uncle Ken put you in? If we are in the same one we can have a good natter while our "helpers" entertain the public. I am in the main hall with me new train set, Brisbane Road.

Guest Centurion

That's a calender entry, not a topic (or thread).

Looking forward to this, my modelling mojo needs a recharge.

Bit rude & pedantic. Only trying to help and could find nothing else. I was hoping to attend this but can't now (family stuff). Hopefully someone will plonk some piccies up.

Hello

I have no idea where we are Clive, I'll settle for just being in the building. Brisbane Road, Sumatra Road, sounds like a highway constructors get together. See you Saturday.

Cheers

George

Guest Centurion

Indeed it is, somewhat ironically there appear to me slightly more layouts than the currently debated RM Web Live event though this was meant to be something different...though I must confess I have not heard of many on the list hence the request for piccies.

• RMweb Premium

See you Saturday morning Lloyd - looking forward to playing trains, might get my mind off the house move!

I presume you'll have enough stock........   silly question I suppose....

See you Saturday morning Lloyd - looking forward to playing trains, might get my mind off the house move!

I presume you'll have enough stock........   silly question I suppose....

I won't be bringing much stock to this one. I have a diesel shortage which means it will be mainly running with steam. Most of my diesels require wire couplings now that the detail packs are being fitted, and I don't have the time to finish them before the show. 

• RMweb Gold

I won't be bringing much stock to this one. I have a diesel shortage which means it will be mainly running with steam. Most of my diesels require wire couplings now that the detail packs are being fitted, and I don't have the time to finish them before the show. 

I was really looking forward to going to the exhibition and especially seeing Sumatra Rd. My life has been reorganised so that I have to be in Enfield when I was hoping to be in Shenfield.

Have a good day.

Tony

C

I was really looking forward to going to the exhibition and especially seeing Sumatra Rd. My life has been reorganised so that I have to be in Enfield when I was hoping to be in Shenfield.

Have a good day.

Tony

Can't you get her to stick an 'Sh' on her Enfield plans? Then you'd be in the right place. ;)

• RMweb Premium

Have a good day.

Tony

C

Can't you get her to stick an 'Sh' on her Enfield plans? Then you'd be in the right place. ;)

I'm sure I heard you say Shenfield dear. :dontknow:  :whistle:

We'll be there with Empingham It's first outing since the maker died.

CAT

Cat,

Thank you for posting, I have started to post twice, but bailed out both times. 

Peter was the Cat's best friend and Empingham used to go to exhibitions in their two cars.  Whilst Empingham was very much Peter's layout, he and the Cat used to have regular Tuesday maintenance sessions.  Peter's family wanted Empingham to stay on the exhibition circuit and this is it's first show since his death. Obviously it will be an emotional day for all the operators, but especially the Cat.  Sadly, I'm elsewhere with my own layout, but the team will appreciate your support.  Best wishes,

Bill

Sorry I’m missing it once again. I used to live within 15 minutes walk of the venue.

In those days I think it was held at the Teacher’s Training College in Brentwood. A building that was demolished about 20 years after having been built.

Have a good one, I’d like to see some photos in due course if poss.

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Thought I'd have to miss this as step-daughter is arriving Sunday, and I was expecting a day of errands and 'can you just...', but have been issued my day pass :imsohappy:

Look forward to seeing you there mate - we can have a Hammers chat if we get fed up with trains!

Archived