Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

Thanks George the water on Fenchurch Saint Peter looks good. Might try some of that. I've only ever had small amounts of water on layouts before and just used many costs of varnish.

Hope your keeping well and had a good Christmas.

Thanks Steve.

It'll be good to see YOUR layout at Stafford and going to get BRM later on this week.

I don't think this one counts for the IP police.

Edited by sf315

Thanks George the water on Fenchurch Saint Peter looks good. Might try some of that. I've only ever had small amounts of water on layouts before and just used many costs of varnish.

Hope your keeping well and had a good Christmas.

Thanks Steve.

It'll be good to see YOUR layout at Stafford and going to get BRM later on this week.

I don't think this one counts for the IP police.

AYCFOAW

IPA...........mmmmmmm beer!

Hello

Just finished reading 'The Nine Tailors', (again), which as I said a long time ago was the inspiration for the layout name. Always a good read at this time of the year. Happy New Year.

Cheers

George  

Hello

Just finished reading 'The Nine Tailors', (again), which as I said a long time ago was the inspiration for the layout name. Always a good read at this time of the year. Happy New Year.

Cheers

George

Happy new year to you as well, I called you earlier but you were out at the sales I suspect.

Have you got a copy of Feb BRM yet?

• RMweb Premium

Happy new year to you as well, I called you earlier but you were out at the sales I suspect.

Have you got a copy of Feb BRM yet?

Yes. (work copy)

The DVD makes a good bird-scarer...............

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Thought from Nobby.

"George - you're my hero.........."

attachicon.gifN&G.JPG

Can you spot the star guest operator?

Cheers,

Mick

Yet again poor old Richard has been ignored. Nobby and his co-owner are in the front , Mr Wide aka Star Guest Operator is looking busy. But where is Richard? 

Thought from Nobby.

attachicon.gifN&G.JPG

Cheers,

Mick

Actually George ( Was Chairman of DEMU when this was filmed ) is saying " why are you here Nobby ?"

Nobby answers " Buggered if I know, it says in the programme that YOU are the owner "

• Like 1

Thought from Nobby.

attachicon.gifN&G.JPG

Cheers,

Mick

Mick, As you well know I was the idiot running the trains alone while the "stars" talked their rubbish! For about 2 hours while George talked to camera.

Richard, It was Saturday when the filming was done, and I am grateful for you continuing your working career so I could retire.

All the best.

• Like 2

Mick, As you well know I was the idiot running the trains alone while the "stars" talked their rubbish! For about 2 hours while George talked to camera.

Richard, It was Saturday when the filming was done, and I am grateful for you continuing your working career so I could retire.

All the best.

Bah Humbug...........

I look forward to the room with en-suite, dressing area, personal dresser, barber and hairdresser at next years Lyddrail......

Hello Paul

It was Sunday when they did the filming Paul which is when you had your two hours of fame keeping the show on the road. Once again many thanks. Is that a giant chicken in the picture with me Andy, don't remember it at the time but then my memory is getting worse all the time. Can't remember where I was earlier John as I just mentioned just now. No message left on the answerphone. I am here now though.  No I haven't got the magazine yet, obviously the supply chain has gone to pot over the festive whatsit. 

Cheers

George