Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

........Don't worry about nobby who built the boards, wired the layout, built the control panel, built the goods shed, station building and pub, otherwise I agree it is up to Georges high standard...........

It's a bit like a cinema blockbuster. There is only one Producer. Who of course has a team supporting him.

Maybe you'll be nominated for an Oscar or Two.... Best Supporting ............... or something.

• Like 1

Don't worry about nobby who built the boards, wired the layout, built the control panel, built the goods shed, station building and pub, otherwise I agree it is up to Georges high standard

John

We have spoken about this

Remember big breaths, big breaths

Richard

• Like 1

Hello

Layout is safely home and put away for a couple of weeks. We had a wonderful weekend. Thanks to John (who?), and Paul Wade for their sterling work helping me when I made mistakes which was often. Thanks to every-one who stopped to look and to talk and for all the nice comments about the layout which behaved impeccably unlike the crew. Thanks to Warners for inviting us and to the Bryford Gang for two great nights out. Off to Malta now for a bit of R n' R.

Cheers

George

• Like 1

I'd also like to thank our celebrity guest operator, Warners, Andy York for he photos he took for a future BRM issue and the film crew for the video ( waiting patiently whilst we played trains for them )

I'm now off for a weeks all line 1st class railrover, so just to bore every one I might post at every station I visit, we could then keep Fenchurch on the front page of this thread and get a lot of posts.........................

• Like 1

Hello

Don't worry Richard we are saving for the next shows, we love you dearly. Thank-you Dave for your invaluable help, where would we be without you. Answers on a postcard please.

Cheers

George

layout of the show for me. Running well with constant but believable operations. Lovely details in quite a compact space. I must of watched the operations for an hour out of the 5 1/2 I was there yesterday.  I'm a massive fan of Georgemas Junction and this is also turning into a favourite as well.

Hello

Thank-you very much, Glad you like it. 

Cheers

George

• RMweb Premium

, so just to bore every one I might post at every station I visit, we could then keep Fenchurch on the front page of this thread and get a lot of posts.........................

ANTFSP?

Ta to the FSP gang for the weekend from the NB crew.

Cheers,

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

John, Richard and I will be taking Fenchurch to High Wycombe Exhibition next weekend where we look forward to seeing friends old and new. Also the layout will be appearing in BRM early next year and will be featured in one of the DVDs. 

Cheers

George

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Got to see Fenchurch St Peter today at Wycrail.

Looks good the class 24s looked and sounded great. A credit to all who built this layout.

Thanks Steve.

"all"?

Only one according some publications...................

Cheers,

Mick

Yes Mick

ALL

I had it from the horses mouth that someone held a peice of wood while the topman cut it.

No seriously looking at this layout yesterday I think it has captured the railway scene in the area of the fens perfectly.

Steve

Hello

Well spotted Ben. The problem is that some of the vans are used on three layouts one of which, Fenchurch, is pretops, I think we shall have to rebrand a few specifically for Fenchuch, these being the vans that arrive with fertilizer or animal feed. It will not matter on Towcester as they could still have pretops numbering on them in 1977. The other layout that uses them is Bedlam Heath but that only has one more show to do  so is not a problem. Another little job for the cold winter nights. Glad you liked the layout anyway and thanks to every-one else who came to see it. See you at Warley next.

Cheers

George  

• Like 1