Fenchurch St Peter

George Woodcock

Hello

Thanks from me as well, glad you like it. As John says your kind comments are much appreciated.

Cheers

George

Hello

Thanks from me as well, glad you like it. As John says your kind comments are much appreciated.

Cheers

George

Need to talk to you about certain activities elsewhere.

J

Hello

ABTG! Ha I get it now, silly old me.

Cheers

George

Hello

Cheers

George

Don't worry it's your age...............

Hello

Cheers

George

Another one for you,

FTAANTB

Hello

Fenchurch St Peter is now out and featured in the February BRM. Funny as it's not even Christmas yet. Also is featured on the DVD, that should give people nightmares.

Cheers

George

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Hello

Fenchurch St Peter is now out and featured in the February BRM. Funny as it's not even Christmas yet. Also is featured on the DVD, that should give people nightmares.

Cheers

George

That's because your modelling is so far ahead of everyone else's..............

Have a good one mate.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

I'll get a copy later, if we are lucky we could stretch this to 1534 irrelevant posts..............................

Do you need it collecting from Edinburgh via our friendly Voyager driver...........?

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Hello

Thank-you Mick. Happy Christmas and New Year to you. It's too much back to the future for me but at least we get there in the end... not all the posts are irrelevant are they? 

Cheers

George

Hello

Sorry for the delay in replying but I had a fall and broke my left hand. Getting the use back a bit and can now use a keyboard,(sort of). The sound comes complete in our loco from Suttons Locomotive Works and as you say it is as good as it gets. There is a thread on here about or you can go straight to their website. The speaker is two mobile phone speakers, can't remember who did the sound file. The sound in the units and the other locos was supplied by Kev Dickerson of Coastal DCC. Top man.

Cheers

George

High George, thanks for your reply to my quiery. Sorry to hear about your accident and I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm new to the forum so please forgive my not putting this post in the same box as your reply. I'll get the hang of it. 46 year old technophobe!

Lastly Merry Christmas to you and all on this thread.

Andy