Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Wrec-rail 111 Little Bowden Leics June 6 2015

George Woodcock

Hello

As an added attraction we would like to announce that the celebrated Richard Dockerill will be appearing to talk about and show some of his wonderful O Gauge diesels an rolling stock.

Cheers

George

• 1 month later...

The final plans were put in place today, layouts, traders and demo's all confirmed and plan of exhibition confirmed.

AND as a bonus and must go reason to attend there will be NO, Yes I said NO Dave Tailby's layouts this year!!!!

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

A tailbyless Wreck-rail what is the world coming too.

Technically I think it's a tailbylayoutless Wrecrail......

No doubt Dave will still be there dispensing "advice".......................

Cheers,

Mick

Hello

However as Dave only lives a stones throw away from the venue and you are having withdrawal symptoms he will be only too willing to take you round there to show off little treasures.  Hope to see some of you in June.

Cheers

George

he will be only too willing to take you round there to show off little treasures.  Hope to see some of you in June.

Cheers

George

And his layouts!!!

• RMweb Premium

Technically I think it's a tailbylayoutless Wrecrail......

No doubt Dave will still be there dispensing "advice".......................

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Mick

The thought of a free roaming DoMH :scared: :scared: :scared:

Quick Nobby and George allocate him to the kitchen, washing up or something where he is not a danger to the public. :declare:

Edited by Clive Mortimore

The final plans were put in place today, layouts, traders and demo's all confirmed and plan of exhibition confirmed.

AND as a bonus and must go reason to attend there will be NO, Yes I said NO Dave Tailby's layouts this year!!!!

I will miss Dave's "layouts". :no:  :O  He always made my efforts look good! :boast:  :locomotive:

• Like 1

I assume you'll be there to miss my layouts in person John........you could bring some of those other Herberts from the East Riding with you too. We've got one of them making an exhibition of himself anyway.....

oh and, none taken!!!!

Disgusting of Market Harborough

I'm afraid not, I shall send my man, one "Tappa" of this county. Word of advice, don't loan him money otherwise he's a "Lucky Fellow".

• RMweb Gold

Hi Mick

The thought of a free roaming DoMH :scared: :scared: :scared:

Quick Nobby and George allocate him to the kitchen, washing up or something where he is not a danger to the public. :declare:

Allocate him to the pay desk, he might be a bit more amenable to discounts for certain persons, unlike the current incumbent.

Mike.

• RMweb Premium

Allocate him to the pay desk, he might be a bit more amenable to discounts for certain persons, unlike the current incumbent.

Mike.

OAP's? Vested interest?

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

I am glad that Dave will be free to assist where needed. I can see I will need help on the door when some old boy from Hallhamshire arrives and finds the low step too much to negotiate with his Zimmer frame.

• RMweb Gold

I am glad that Dave will be free to assist where needed. I can see I will need help on the door when some old boy from Hallhamshire arrives and finds the low step too much to negotiate with his Zimmer frame.

I'll be in the big red van with my carer, so steps shouldn't be too much of a hinderance.

Mike.

• RMweb Premium

I'll be in the big red van with my carer, so steps shouldn't be too much of a hinderance.

Mike.

Are you sure? Ive seen the way he drives that van. Stirling Moss has nothing on him!!

Disgusting of Market Harborough

Hi Dave

A wee bit of advice as you are on the organising committee. I am right that we charge more for those who bring along carers?

• RMweb Premium

Hi Dave

A wee bit of advice as you are on the organising committee. I am right that we charge more for those who bring along carers?

Some of the carers need carers themselves. How will that work?

Cheers,

Mick