BRM FEBRUARY 2015 ISSUE PREVIEW + FREE DVD WORTH ?7.99

• Moderators

So, now that most of you will have had chance to read the Feburary issue, what did you all think? Were there any particular features that grabbed your attention and gave you ideas?

Do any of you have special requests for future articles?

The demo has been filmed but I'm not sure when it will appear on the DVD - my guess is next month but I'm not in control of the schedules. All I get is the instruction to turn up at the studio and do something interesting!

(Incidentally, if anyone has suggestions for anything they would like to see demonstraited on the DVD, we're always open to them)

"Bending" Peco points please.

Ed

"Bending" Peco points please.

Ed

Do you mean taking out some of the webbing between the sleepers for a horizontal bend? Surely that just gives you a broken point? Off the top of my head, I'd think that the cut-outs in the stock rails wouldn't match up with the switch blades for a start. If the sleepers aren't re-set correctly, there would be gauge tightening too.

Even if you sort this, does the amount of "bend" really help? I can't think you'd get more then a few degrees before breaking the thing.

Just curious - happy to look at it if anyone can point me in the direction of someone who's done it and not broken the things.

Archived