branchlines kits

Yes. There's even an advert in the current Model Rail so they are still going.

No website though so you need to get in touch with them. I believe if you email them they'll send you lists.

Email address - sales@branchlines.com

Other details here.

http://www.ukmodelshops.co.uk/suppliers/40005-Branchlines

Jason

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi,  I've had a lot of contact with Branchlines recently.  I bought one of their kits to re-moter a Hornby Pacer and due entirely to my inexperience, I've encountered a few problems.  I've got a thread on RMweb about it.  The contributors on here and Branchlines have been a great help in solving my problems.  Indeed, earlier today I succeeded in getting both cars working - a big achievement for me.  It is encouraging when the supplier, Branchlines in this case, helps you overcome your lack of experience and skills.

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 years later...

Does anyone have functioning up to date contact details for the business, or confirmation that it is defunct. 

I probably last bought from them 2-3 years ago. They were good to deal with, as I recall. Now though I cannot find a catalogue or contact details that work.

Businesses without a website are always a challenge for me to buy from, but that's their choice. However, ideally there would be some working means of communication readily available! 

Cottage industries are cottage industries, of course, and some are, well, less fussed than others about having customers, but, if you have to ask if the business is still aliveevery time you need it, it's fair to say that the business is not cutting through to all its potential market!

They are still advertising in the model railway press (and presumably paying to do so) which I would take as a fair indication that they are still a going concern. I know this as I’ve always been tempted by their Dapol Railbus conversion kit and every time I see it listed, I have to exercise considerable will power not to buy one. Their online absence makes it much easier to resist…!

• Agree 1