Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

some scenic detail items are needing to be sorted but you can see the intent from the positioning

med_gallery_17883_2760_243996.jpgrmweb2517wall362

I have made no attempt to hid the join...i should have painted the side the same road colour so that the pale colour did not show up so badly tho

med_gallery_17883_2760_88324.jpgrmweb2518wall363

the edge needs some fencing...or a crash barrier perhaps......

med_gallery_17883_2760_313873.jpgrmweb2519wall364

I've also taken some video...which i will check out later...upload then link to the thread....hopefully this evening......am just going to cut some 1:1 grass.......

I got a bi carried away earlier...walked outside saw the cat sat on some pipe....and thought cat looking at mouse.....there is now an initial graffiti on the outside of the house.....

the cats clearly don't rate it as they pay it no attention just come over collapse on my lap and purr for attention....LOL

• Like 7

Perhaps it needs   ...................

and if you think this telephone post leans...one near us s almost at 45degrees!!!!

a suitably modified car attempting to climb it  ......      :O   ......

You will need something substantial,...........

the edge needs some fencing...or a crash barrier perhaps......

if you are going to prevent   .....................  the Dover camera Paparazzi from gaining entry and having to be sent back off Railway property    .....    again  ........    :jester:  :jester:

a look around with the new building instead of the signal box

med_gallery_17883_2760_520421.jpgrmweb2520wall365

med_gallery_17883_2760_115625.jpgrmweb2521wall366

med_gallery_17883_2760_26764.jpgrmweb2522wall367

these wagons when bought were cheap yellow wagons...

med_gallery_17883_2760_113533.jpgrmweb2523wall368

• Like 6

Kalboro station at the back

med_gallery_17883_2760_251105.jpgrwmweb2528wall373

This is one of my favourite buildings...and is apparently based   on the one from Peterborough

med_gallery_17883_2760_457654.jpgrmweb2529wLL374

rwmweb2530wall375med_gallery_17883_2760_252930.jpgmweb2530wall375

• Like 10

• RMweb Premium

Great service shed scene.

Please put that exquisite NSE 04 in there and take another pic.

We'd also love to see the new building from the back atop the and including the wall? 

Regards Squatch

• RMweb Gold

Jaz/Kal,

I'm finally up to date on your fantastic thread (well to be honest I still need to read pages 160 through 200, so you'll see more likes etc coming in there in the future) so finally thought I should post an initially generic comment on the whole thread saying thanks for some great inspiration. I'll post more specifically as things come up... and also as I plagiarise many of your ideas!

Neil

• Like 2

Jaz/Kal,

I'm finally up to date on your fantastic thread (well to be honest I still need to read pages 160 through 200, so you'll see more likes etc coming in there in the future) so finally thought I should post an initially generic comment on the whole thread saying thanks for some great inspiration. I'll post more specifically as things come up... and also as I plagiarise many of your ideas!

Neil

having seen the likes as you plodded through all those pages...i have to commend your dogged determination. I hate going back looking for stuff...hence the index....i can put the views up by just flipping thru the pages searching for something......LOL....but i go out google and come back in to save time.

• Like 3

Wow   .....    the versatility  ............    well done Jaz  ......................

Put it down to a "Linear Earthquake", the  .........

Kalboro. Plate Shift.

...............................   First the Sandwiches and now Plates   .....................       :jester:  :jester:

• Like 1

Great service shed scene.

Please put that exquisite NSE 04 in there and take another pic.

We'd also love to see the new building from the back atop the and including the wall? 

Regards Squatch

your wish.......

med_gallery_17883_2760_530828.jpgrmweb2532wall377

med_gallery_17883_2760_499691.jpgrmweb253wall378

med_gallery_17883_2760_441311.jpgrmweb2534wall379

you can even see the driver in the cab

med_gallery_17883_2760_473986.jpgrmweb2525wall380

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

your wish.......

med_gallery_17883_2760_530828.jpgrmweb2532wall377

med_gallery_17883_2760_499691.jpgrmweb253wall378

med_gallery_17883_2760_441311.jpgrmweb2534wall379

you can even see the driver in the cab

med_gallery_17883_2760_473986.jpgrmweb2525wall380

Grrrrr, chunter, chunter, chunter, Grrrrr, chunter, chunter, chunter.  You can hear the loco as it sits there.  Magic!

• Like 2

Grrrrr, chunter, chunter, chunter, Grrrrr, chunter, chunter, chunter.  You can hear the loco as it sits there.  Magic!

Kal has a sound decoder for an 03.....it might go in this one or another.....when he gets around to it...i'll record it.....

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

love the 03! (it says so on the side!) ;-)

That last picture has a foreboding look to it, a bit like towards the end of society, it's the lack of trains and people I think.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

love the 03! (it says so on the side!) ;-)

That last picture has a foreboding look to it, a bit like towards the end of society, it's the lack of trains and people I think.

and the tall futuristic looking twin towers in the background.  Are they antennae on the top or lightening conductors?

and the tall futuristic looking twin towers in the background.  Are they antennae on the top or lightening conductors?

robinsons squash bottle with water and paint brush... :jester:

and smaller water bottle with smaller paint brush..... :jester:

I had n't considered the long shot...because I ha e to stand behind he wall in the middle.....bend over hand my iPad......take several pictures.....then review them because i can't see the image.....and i missed the bottles lol......

• RMweb Premium

robinsons squash bottle with water and paint brush... :jester:

and smaller water bottle with smaller paint brush..... :jester:

I had n't considered the long shot...because I ha e to stand behind he wall in the middle.....bend over hand my iPad......take several pictures.....then review them because i can't see the image.....and i missed the bottles lol......

00hh! You've just spoilt the illusion.   :laugh: 

You'll be telling us next that the force field is the roof of your attic. :rofl:

Great work on the layout.  Keep the pics and info coming.  Much appreciated.

Polly

• Like 1