Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

This is just immense!!!!!

Happy Birthday, and keep it all going, it's modellers like yourselves that make people like me, who've hung around for a long time just reading and looking at others work, have the confidence to start a layout thread of their own, and the help, in both directions, is all too willingly given, and received for that matter as well.

Although I've only posted on this thread once previously, I do catch up whenever I can, and the banter and modelling is all good.

Thanks again, and don't forget the Radox after that wiring under the boards!!!! :drag:

Jinty ;-)

Hi

welcome again Jinty, and very welcome you are. Now you have broken the ice, feel free whenever you have something to say... And even when you don't... It never stops the rest of us, ;)

Woot woot

Been playing trains today :)

Only a 37 and a 205 so far, checking and cleaning track and wiring as i go.

Decided to try and add mu to the nine storage bays each side of Kalborough and set up some automatic scheduals to get the running back and forth all day.

Take me a week or two to get all 18 running back and forth in tandem, but it will keep me happy till the mainline is working again

• Like 2

Just been sniffing out your latest pics Jaz/Kal and I've got to say the the village scenes are Top Drawer! The 3 Minis on the Rover truck by the station, could be a day-out pic at the real Goathland! Wish I could hire you out to do the townscene at the top of my layout, once the railway has been done.

Dave

• Like 1

Just been sniffing out your latest pics Jaz/Kal and I've got to say the the village scenes are Top Drawer! The 3 Minis on the Rover truck by the station, could be a day-out pic at the real Goathland! Wish I could hire you out to do the townscene at the top of my layout, once the railway has been done.

Dave

Rofl...

Do you a swap, you come and do my rail and trackside, and i will stick her on the train myself. ;)

Sounds like a plan. :D  :lol:

Noticed you mentioned you'd been operating trains earlier today.... and with a 205 as well. Don't know which I'm more envious of, you being able to watch them go by or that you've got a 205.

Dave

Rofl...

Do you a swap, you come and do my rail and trackside, and i will stick her on the train myself. ;)

Cor.....he'd palm me off on the first person stupid enough to offer......

Although I have to say Doughnuts tracks are really lovely .....so I understand his offer......but I am still looking for the baseball bat to knock some sense into him;........

Only one year?

It feels like forever........... :stinker:

Cheers,

Mick

Cheeky monkey, let me just check where you are next exhibiting.........I wonder if I can persuade the girls to come for a visit :triniti:

Cheeky monkey, let me just check where you are next exhibiting.........I wonder if I can persuade the girls to come for a visit :triniti:

Eek, watchout dt and j,........ jaz wants you to join her for a rumble :jester:

• RMweb Premium

DEMU at Burton on Trent this coming weekend - all the best in D&E modelling. Let me know when you're coming and I'll do my best to be elsewhere.       :jester:

Cheers,

Mick

Eek, watchout dt and j,........ jaz wants you to join her for a rumble :jester:

Where's the "scared" button?

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Thumping good videos. The tractor sounds amazing!

Edit:

Had a read back over 3 days worth of posts and must say how much I enjoy this thread.

Happy 1st anniversary BTW . ;)

Edited by Sasquatch