In that case can I blag a back-stage pass to see 'em, 'cos you know they'll look sooooo good!

Or photos in a sealed envelope will do just as well :jester:

David

Hi Dave,

Or I may just post some on here and say sod the purist's hahahha.

Bodge.

• Like 3

Is that concrete sleepered track I see?  (and 'wot, no carpet?')

Hi Mike, its a bit I borrowed from a mate of mine so that I could re program the DCC Locos back to 3 before selling them, DON'T PANIC, I'm not going to use it, hahahha.

Bodge.

• Like 1

Hi Ray,

I'm sure my friend Allan fitted sound to his Jinty, I will ask him when I see him but I would plump for the 'sugar cube' speaker as he uses them in most conversions.

Hi Ray,

Allan came to my yard to show off his new yard crane so I grabbed his attention! Apparently its a 'ZIMO' sugar lump speaker, but he added if you speak with Jeremy at Digitrains he will supply all you need, hope this helps.

• RMweb Premium

There is a distinct lack of 12x6 in that shed as Jeff would say and as for roof joists where is the 10x4? actually Andy I am just jealous, it is a great space. Would selling a part built K's Beyer-Garrett kit(original wheels and motor)  raise enough for a shed like that?????

Monster shed Andy, hardly of the "potting" variety.  Makes mine look tiny, but I didn't have the room for anything much bigger.  I'm not really jealous - oh, all right, I might be just a tiny bit  :jester: 

When does the insulating and lining out start and what's the plan?

Regards,

Brian.

• Like 1