Wrec-rail 111 Little Bowden Leics June 6 2015

George Woodcock

Hello

Once again The Wrecking Crew are proud, nay astonished, to announce that we will be holding Wrec-rail 111 at St Nicholas Church Hall, Rectory Lane, Little Bowden, Mkt Harborough, Leics. LE16 8AS. For those of you who have been before this is the same the same venue as in past years. For those of you who haven't been before it is still the same venue as before. We will post further details of who will be appearing in due course. Remember that this is a slightly different event to the normal exhibition and is as much a social event as anything. Look forward to seeing you in June when I hope the weather is a bit warmer.

Cheers

George

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Hi George and John

I will have to check with the social diary for next year to see if I can offer my services on the entrance. :scratchhead:

Hi Mike

Should I be helping the Wrecking Crew again I know all the excuses to try an blag your way in. :nono:

Anyhow if they were to charge 1/2 price for all the retired people who attend there will only be five of us paying full rate. :O

• Like 1

Hello

I can now confirm that Wrec-rail will be held on June 6th 2015. Full details of layouts, trade etc will be announced ASAP. With the demise of RM Web live we shall have to step into the breach as a small, friendly event which is a little bit different. So come along, all are welcome, even you Clive. Your chair by the door awaits you.

Cheers

George 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello

Here is the current line-up for this years little get together. Any additions will be posted as and when they are confirmed.

TRADE

Keith's Model RAilways                                    New and secondhand RTR models.

H&A Models                                                     Kits and Bits inc Parkside and Cambian

Shawplan                                                         Detailing parts, Lazerglaze, etched nameplates.

Booklaw                                                           Err, books I suppose

SOCIETIES & DEMOS

DEMU                                                              The society for D&E modelllers

Robin Idle                                                         3 mm modelling

Tim Horn                                                          Laser cut  buildings and baseboards

Mick Bryan                                                       Anything that isn't yellow

Paul Taylor & John Anderson                          Detailing RTR models

LAYOUTS

Infirmary Road                                                 Nick Goward  OO                       1970s Derbyshire DCC

Rosneath                                                         Pete Johnson  N                         1970s  West Highland Line branch

Crossheath                                                      Steve Farmer  N                          1980s small terminus

Cripple Sidings                                                Richard Coleman OO                  Small wagon repair depot

Scoreby                                                           Jeff Taylor EM                             1970s North Yorkshire

Welford Road                                                   Shaun Greet OO

Oldshaw                                                          Alan Bevan EM                            1970s West Midlands

Sefton Yard                                                      Kelvin Barnes O                          1960s Freight yard with a mix of early diesels.

I hope this will be of interest to people we look forward to seeing you on the day. Admission is still £3 for adults, free for children. Refreshments available, car parking and wheelchair access. As in past shows this is as much a social event as an exhibition so you can chat to all the exhibitors and to each other.

Cheers

George                                                     

• Like 3

Hello

Sadly Mr T is too busy at the moment Mike, I'm sure he will re-appear in the future. No problem Andy, we know who our friends are.

Cheers

George

Hello

Thanks for that Steve, just another of those many senior moments

Cheers

George          

• RMweb Premium

Mick Bryan                                                       Anything that isn't yellow

Good - mostly I've been working on stuff that isn't yellow.........

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 2