The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Kenton - just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Pete 75C

Has anyone else noticed the peculiar absence from RMWeb of Kenton? I can't be alone in missing his "Devil's Advocate" take on forum opinions and life itself. Nothing sinister intended by posting, just hoping that all is well.

Edited by Pete 75C
Topic title amended.

I know his job takes him away from home for long periods at certain times of the year (no, he's not Santa Claus!), so I can only assume he is away at present.  I know in this day and age you are never far away from the web/email access, but I still guess he is away due to work demands.

I noticed and wondered myself a few weeks back now. Kenton was away earlier in the year but his absence then was nothing like as long as this one so, yes, I hope that all is well with him. I always enjoyed his robust postings.

I know his job takes him away from home for long periods at certain times of the year (no, he's not Santa Claus!), so I can only assume he is away at present.  I know in this day and age you are never far away from the web/email access, but I still guess he is away due to work demands.

Must be quite, er, taxing....

I thought he had a difference of opinion with 'the management' and had departed for a while?

Could be Mick, Kenton always liked to 'prod the nest' so to speak.

Edited by Arthur

Anyone PM Kenton, had a lovely chat with him at Stoke Manderville this year

I thought of that, but am I right in thinking he'd need to be logged onto RMWeb to get the PM?

I'm sure he's away somewhere just being Kenton and would no doubt be mildly amused by this thread. Hopefully he'll be back in the near future to bite us all on the ar*e metaphorically...

Look, I'm saying nothing more; he's just been a bit busy.

00K.jpg

First it was the fight against Ebola morphing into a computer virus, death rays for ISIS 4WDs, he's been So Ronery out in Korea and he's got a film to finish "Disrespectre".