RMweb

Kenton - just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water

Pete 75C

• RMweb Premium

I don't know. Perhaps he was sent there on a business trip, not realising exactly where it is. On arrival he refused to go through immigration etc on the grounds he wanted nothing to do with the place. So he's stuck in limbo, airside, and can't get a flight out without finishing the arrival process.... 

Pete

• RMweb Gold

Lots of new members around august 8, but 99% have very low post counts, and the rest don’t have any disagrees - which sort of rules out Kenton.

(Can't believe I spent time on that, only excuse is that  I'm wating for glue to dry!).

• Like 2

(Can't believe I spent time on that, only excuse is that  I'm wating for glue to dry!).

Yeah... right!

Mind you, I've just spent two hours arranging Lego bricks into size and colour order. Isn't life really bloody boring sometimes???

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yeah... right!

Mind you, I've just spent two hours arranging Lego bricks into size and colour order. Isn't life really bloody boring sometimes???

Looks good to me mate....post-2326-0-25581400-1419341477.jpg

All together now....." We are sailing, we are sailing..........."

Noah.

• Like 5

Yeah... right!

No, for you will always be...

Forever Sorting !

(it's an in lego joke, if you have the right set...)

James

Was it Kenton who had a severe dislike of the Fell or have I confused him with someone else?

If it is, maybe he's being continually spammed with thousands of pictures of it an hour and as a result has a bit of a meltdown?

• RMweb Premium

Was it Kenton who had a severe dislike of the Fell or have I confused him with someone else?

If it is, maybe he's being continually spammed with thousands of pictures of it an hour and as a result has a bit of a meltdown?

No thats 'Chard

No, I think that was all of us...

A face only a mother could love...

post-17811-0-38433400-1419416097.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

OK so this is a bit serious but I thought it worth mentioning.

I too have had an 'interesting' 'RMW relationship with K but I too consider him an on line 'friend'.

So, having mentioned 'disappearing' contributors to SWMABO she suggested thus:

.......give me Andy's and A.N. Other's contacts on that site and how you log on to RMWeb so that if 'anything happens' I have a way of letting people know....

OK she may have access to all my silly secrets on here but I know she has absolutely no interest in looking on here unless I ask her to.

Just a thought folks.

Phil

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 6

OK so this is a bit serious but I thought it worth mentioning.

I too have had an 'interesting' 'RMW relationship with K but I too consider him and on line 'friend'.

So, having mentioned 'disappearing' contributors to SWMABO she suggested thus:

.......give me Andy's and A.N. Other's contacts on that site and how you log on to RMWeb so that if 'anything happens' I have a way of letting people know....

OK she may have access to all my silly secrets on here but I know she has absolutely no interest in looking on here unless I ask her to.

Just a thought folks.

Phil

Hmmm. I'm not so sure. If I were to give my wife my RMWeb login details, I wouldn't put it past her to agree to every post Boris has ever made, just to make me look f**ked up.

Edit: it's just been pointed out to me that I don't need any help in the "f**ked up" department. Nice... :beee:

Edited by Pete 75C

Keep calm guys.  As I said before Kenton does have a job that takes him away for weeks at a time occasionally and I suspect this is one of them.  I'm sure even he will be heart warmed over the level of concern over his absence.

Just to be sure I've trawled the local papers and there's no mention of his demise….. :drink_mini:

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Once upon a time we could have put out a 'would anyone knowing the whereabouts of.....,please contact' message on the Light Programme......

Probably the last time I'll post before I get stripped, gutted, basted and put in the oven, so blessings to you all and absent friends.

Mad duck of 36E

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 2