Class 37, by Accurascale

Brilliant announcement, I always wondered why Bachmann hadn't released the Wipac 37's because they would be a great seller. Now you have beat them to it and will no doubt do a better job, I just need to decide how many to order now to go with the other 4 locos I have on order with you! You are doing a great job of tempting people to part with their money! Keep up the good work.

Richard

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

YEEEESSSS! Should've placed a bet on this...

Also excellent in the sense of announcing the new 37/6 variant first rather than flooding the market with a complete replacement for the Bachmann model, gives us a chance to shift those over the next year as this is gonna be absolutely superb!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, classy52 said:

Please Biff sound with an EM2 or something similar to echo the prototype sound.

It will be a twin speaker set up with an EM2 and a smaller speaker as per our Deltics and 92s. As for the sound provider, we will have news of that in the coming weeks! :)

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 3

It will be a twin speaker set up with an EM2 and a smaller speaker as per our Deltics and 92s. As for the sound provider, we will have news of that in the coming weeks! 

Cheers,

Fran

Not leaving much for us sound installers to do!

Edited by Richard Croft
  • Friendly/supportive 1

11 minutes ago, NINJA said:

Excellent news, time we moved forward.

No doubt a sudden flurry from Bachmann of new liveries forthcoming at lower price?

Nothing to beat a bit of competition.

No that will be Hornby with all manner of wrong nose ends versus livery application.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 3