Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo
- - - - -

Bromsgrove Models

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 russellwar

russellwar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 30 October 2009 - 09:21

I know they have their other part on the forum but (unless I missed it), may I be the first one to thank John for friendly service and quick delivery (the Royal Mail aswell :D )

Highly recommended

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#2 Greengiant

Greengiant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 18:44

I to can vouch for the very good service.
Order placed in the evening of 2 November and arrived this morning 4 November.

Martin

#3 Digital

Digital

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 18:52

Martin

I have used them several times.
Excellent service.

John

#4 Penrhos1920

Penrhos1920

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 606 posts
  • LocationTeesside - the birthplace of railways

Posted 07 November 2009 - 21:33

Martin

So did I and you can see what I bought and what it looks like here: Working side lights on my Goods Brake van

Richard

#5 hoovered

hoovered

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:58

I too am a satisfied customer, my DCC set arrived this morning as promised.
I would reccommend then to anyone, Posted Image

#6 locoshed

locoshed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 19:02

3 decoders ordered last week came next day and cheap postage too

#7 orlando bridge

orlando bridge

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 13:06

Just to add my thanks also to John etc. My NCE Powercab arrived as promised this a.m.......just need to get it fired up!!

#8 Digital

Digital

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 09:48

Just had another order from John at Bromsgrove models.
Had a query on postage costs which John sorted for me very quickly.
Ordered yesterday arrived today, highly recommended

John

#9 Tony_S

Tony_S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 709 posts
  • LocationBenfleet, Essex

Posted 03 December 2009 - 14:20

I recently had to return a couple of TCS decoders I'd purchased earlier this year to John at Bromsgrove. After a quick exchange of emails about the best way of paying return postage I packed them off. Replacements arrived today. The TCS "Goof Proof" warranty is very useful and the service from Bromsgrove was as usual excellent.
I've just had an email to say something out of stock I ordered recently is on its way, so another little package will probably be here tomorrow! This isn't electronic so it should be completely goof proof!

Tony

Tony

#10 Joe 90

Joe 90

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:07

Excellent service.
Ordered 10 DCC decoders in the afternoon and they all arrived the following morning.

#11 peterfgf

peterfgf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:46

I have just bought a second batch of TCS decoders from Bromsgovre. John's promptly advised me that he did not have enough to fulfill the order but they all arrived a couple of days later.
John's website, advice and service is recommended.

#12 Tony_S

Tony_S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 16:07

Just to confirm the service in 2010 is as good as it was in previous years. My orders have been processed, despatched and received within 24 hours.

Tony

#13 Brian Indge

Brian Indge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:00

I Too can only add to the above positive comments.

Ordered an NCE Powercab Pro on Monday morning, had an e-mail within two hours to say that the item had been despatched and it arrived the following morning.

You cannot beat that for service. Would certainly recommend the Company to anybody.

Brian

#14 Oldddudders

Oldddudders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11,406 posts
  • LocationLe Mans, France

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:41

They also send promptly to funny foreign places like France, and will probably be getting more of my money as a result!

#15 smithwestern

smithwestern

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 18:27

I have just purchased an NCE PowerCab from John. He advised me that they had just sold their last one but new stock would arrive within the week. As good as his word, my order arrived within six days with an e-mail to notify me it was on the way. In my experience you speak as you find and I have to say that I will certainly use again without hesitation. First class.

Jerry

#16 Tony_S

Tony_S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 16:10

I put my order in online late Sunday evening and it arrived here before 9am today (Tuesday). Excellent service from John at Bromsgrove (and our postman).
Tony

#17 10800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,029 posts
  • LocationTeignmouth, Devon

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:47

Just received my two pre-ordered Class 15s from Bromsgrove, a tad later than many shops (through no fault of theirs) but efficient service and good communications throughout, thanks John Posted Image

#18 56303

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGloucester

Posted 01 April 2010 - 15:51

Excellent service as usual from John !

Ordered loco late Tuesday evening, email received Weds morning before 9am to confirm order processed and despatched, loco arrived first thing this morning (Thursday).

Cheers, Tim

#19 Alcanman

Alcanman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,598 posts
  • LocationSouth East Northumberland

Posted 02 April 2010 - 09:28

Hi,

Ordered a TCS decoder this week. Promptly delivered. Excellent service from Bromsgrove Models.

Malcolm C

#20 Stanley Melrose

Stanley Melrose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:41

My Rolling Road Support Set was on back order pending availability from the Australian Manufacturers. I received an email advising stock had arrived in the UK and the parcel arrived two days later as promised.

Excellent service!

Stan

#21 windmills

windmills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationBangor, N. Ireland

Posted 09 April 2010 - 18:15

Just a quick note to commend Bromsgrove Models on their excellent speedy service and customer relations. Great to find an online business that is able to communicate with their customers on a personal basis rather than by machine operated automatic response.
Goods were quickly despatched and arrived well packaged with clear invoicing/receipts. Royal Mail (usually very good) let the side down taking 4 days to deliver a 1st class package. Well done, Bromsgrove! I will order from you again without hesitation.

#22 cdenninguk

cdenninguk

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 19:28

I'd like to offer a recommendation for Bromsgrove Models following a recent order for a NCE Power Cab and Digitrax DS64's plus some extras. The items were despatched on the Friday and arrived on Saturday morning - very impressed. I highly recommend Bromsgrove Models to anyone.

#23 bmg

bmg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 20:20

I'd like to add my thanks to John of Bromsgrove Models. I'd never used them before but I ordered some items yesterday and they arrived via Royal Mail today. Fantastic service with emails to keep me updated. 10/10

#24 owentherail

owentherail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 14:21

A top shop, got new Heljan hymek by mailorder, got to my home quicker than i did, only £50 plus postage.

#25 Frutigen

Frutigen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 16:02

I've used Bromsgrove Models for a year or so for decoders and LEDs. Always quick service and a quick answer by email if you have questions or need advice. I ordered some LEDs late on Thursday and they arrived first thing Saturday. And they reduced the postage as I had chosen the wrong option. Highly recommended.