Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

My goodness!  Such a shock to hear about your troubles Andy and I am so pleased that the emergency surgery seems to have sorted the problem.  Get well soon mate and take it eeeeeasy.  No rush to finish stuff - just sit and relax and watch the trains go round.

Best Wishes,

Brian.

Remember Andy, layout construction is NOT allowed in the operating theatre......

True but the lighting would be good, directional and with the bonus of a height adjustable work bench.......!!!!

Rich,

I have conveyed them to him as he currently cannot access Wheeltapers etc. and he is very thankful.

Peter

Only just looked at the topic having been away from the PC - please pass on my good wishes to Andy, Peter...I'm glad to hear that he has had the 'bits and pieces removed' is moving around a little bit and trust he will be home soon - don't fall prey to the temptation of doing to much too quickly sir!!!

Jonathan

• Like 1

A big Thanks to all you great guys for all the well wishes following my Heart Attack last Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

Ambulance to Burton 3 am Thursday morning, Blues and Two's within an Hour to Stoke, strait in to pre opp where the Staff and Professor Nolan https://www.keele.ac.uk/istm/staff/jamesnolan/ were Gowned up and ready for me, and into Theatre with in 15 minutes of arrival.

Thanks also to George T and also Peter BB for keeping you all informed.

Just arrived home and resting.

Edited by Andrew P

Guest Digital

Great to hear you are Home Andy and hopefully taking it easy.

Just go’s to show despite all the problems the NHS faces these days we still have some of the best health care in the world.

Regards and best wishes.

John

Can't see any clips/chairs securing the rail to the sleepers. Might be some gauge-spreading on to way to Wellsville......

Hope they get there OK.

Would that gauge be spreading from '00' to '0' by any chance ?!

Good to see you back home Andy, Take it easy !

• Like 1