Little Muddle

KNP

1 hour ago, MrWolf said:

Shipston on Stour  had quite a big cattle dock on the goods line, just forward of the loco shed. That is if you want an excuse for one?

Agree, but something had to give when I truncated the layout so it could  fit into the room and still get a decent curve out over the viaduct.....

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 3

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, KNP said:

Agree, but something had to give when I truncated the layout so it could  fit into the room and still get a decent curve out over the viaduct.....

A lifting flap across the doorway, move your workspace into the dining room, join it all up as a continuous circuit. The King really would have somewhere to go, then, over and over and over and over again . . . . . . .

:jester:

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 7

4 hours ago, Mick Bonwick said:

A lifting flap across the doorway, move your workspace into the dining room, join it all up as a continuous circuit. The King really would have somewhere to go, then, over and over and over and over again . . . . . . .

:jester:

I suggested something similar to my Domestic Authorities..........I wont relate the response! :nono:

• Friendly/supportive 4

28 minutes ago, Benbow said:

I suggested something similar to my Domestic Authorities..........I wont relate the response! :nono:

Likewise and it was pointed out that we had moved to the smaller bedroom to make way for the railway.

• Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, KNP said:

Got this one as well but I still think to far out....

3470.jpg.5dfd74f1d21969a644fe8f9f6db68e66.jpg

Try chopping up a spare coach and mount the camara on the edge of the body by inserting it into the coach side.... that might get the desired effect as the coach side will be touching the lens....

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 3

2 minutes ago, Sandhole said:

K's Dukedog, I assume.
I love the touch of the weather sheet on the cab roof.
Chris.

No, Bachmann's version but repainted. Still awaiting brass number plate and I have been assured it is still on order and in the system. Will be delivered once supplies come in.

• Like 3

Just now, KNP said:

No, Bachmann's version but repainted. Still awaiting brass number plate and I have been assured it is still on order and in the system. Will be delivered once supplies come in.

Mike /Coachbogie, is right. A good paint job makes good plastic locos look less plastic.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, KNP said:

I thought, that last picture of the Earl was over 2mths old so I have just been up to the layout and taken a couple of fresh ones.

As of 10mins ago.

Extra weathering added especially to the motion, fire irons added (Bachmann and came with loco as accessories, I have to say they are some of the best ones I have seen - need them to sell them separately and I would buy a load...)

DD9.jpg.432eda7ff487cbfc79fcebf09db853fb.jpg

DD10.jpg.198f24b1c18a38e28e5edb20b5fd898b.jpg

PM sent Kevin.

34 minutes ago, Limpley Stoker said:

It was worth trespassing to get those pics on the viaduct - now we can see you took the trouble to paint the other side of the walls! 

Thanks

But not the track though as I thought - never get a camera down there!!!!!

• Friendly/supportive 3

I did buy a paint pen that you could put your own colour paint in a few months ago with a few to paint these sides (and touch up damaged areas) but not got around to it yet.

Our projects kept cropping up.......!

• Friendly/supportive 4