Argyle Street, London Midland, Central Trains, EWS, Etc

Andrew P

4 hours ago, Bogie said:

Andy

Hopefully Santa brings you a willing buyer for Christmas.

As good as your "fill-in projects" are, I am very keen to see what you will produce in a new environment!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers Bogie, No Layouts for Sale at the moment, Seven Mills is still in regular Service, Argyle St should have the Road Bridge finished soon as I have got the Girders this morning.

AND,...………..Another,..... New SMALL, Project will be started after New Year. This morning I have picked up all of the Points, Track, Cork, and a new Controller, the Timber was delivered yesterday.:D

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
3 hours ago, Alister_G said:

Oh hello, here we go again... :D :D

Al.

He's promised to do a proper station building this time and not one of those horrible bus stops Al.

Regards Lez.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, shedman said:

I hope you finish the road over bridge on Argyle Street first, it would be a shame to leave such a brilliant layout unfinished! All the Best, Trevor

Yes work on the Road Bridge on here will commence again soon now that I have the Girders ready for the job.

Cheers.

40 minutes ago, lezz01 said:

He's promised to do a proper station building this time and not one of those horrible bus stops Al.

Regards Lez.

Your right Lez, I have the Kit ready to completely bodge up and make a mess of over the coming weeks, pics will be posted once the Thread has started.:)

A couple of pics for this morning whilst I wait for one of my Grandchildren, his Wife and two of my Great Grandchildren to arrive, then it's out for a Meal. Also have one of my Step Daughters here as well for the weekend.

IMG_0463.JPG.fb71e60c28d9164c9c387ea05ea25cbb.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG.6a0943a46745c302219a20200a504b54.JPG

• Like 10

54 minutes ago, Melangoose said:

I know that it’s been said before, but you do put us to shame over the development of the layouts you build (while we are pondering our next step on our layouts, you have nearly finished another one!). 

Keep up the good work Andy.

Thanks Nigel, I still have some bits to do on here, I have the boards for the Backscene and the Girders for the Road Bridge, but my Yard Lamps are in a Box at my Son's place in Waterlooville, so they will have to wait for a while.

I just really enjoy the Planning and Building, but dependant on the amount of room I have in our next place will determine what I do then, as I've said before, I would like a 4mm Roundy a bit like Evercreech New that I saw at the Fareham Show a couple of Months back, but also to keep Argyle St and Seven Mills if I could.

Thanks for looking in and your nice comments.

Hope your all well and your Dad is still enjoying Porth Merryn.

BTW watch out for Privett Green that I started on Christmas Eve, I will start the thread in the New Year.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Andy

Do you know the way to get the move sorted fast?

Bring back north all the stuff you took down Souf.

Sodde's law says that'll make a purchase go through.

All the best to you & Dee for the New Year and here's hoping you can get something sorted quickly.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, Ray H said:

Andy

Do you know the way to get the move sorted fast?

Bring back north all the stuff you took down Souf.

Sodde's law says that'll make a purchase go through.

All the best to you & Dee for the New Year and here's hoping you can get something sorted quickly.

Cheers Ray, not a bad idea, I'm hoping to get down near the  end of January as there is a big Show at Southampton, and I'll be coming back empty so might throw some bits back in,:) haha.:nono:

Happy New Year to you and all yours as well mate.:good:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1