Popped out today to the model shop, completely forgot to get what I went for and ended up coming back with a new building for the depot. The big window lends itself to interior decorating, so another job to do now.

post-6849-0-18364400-1363697758.jpg

Cheers

I think once i've fixed it into the surroundings and added a few signs it will look the part. There are a few other office type buildings in the RTP arena so may have to take a closer look.

I don't have the time, skill or patience so I'm more than happy to plonk! 

• RMweb Gold

I don't have the time, skill or patience so I'm more than happy to plonk! 

wrong on the middle one but join the club on the rest ;)

Anyhoo off to have a look at Phils thread to see the disco station, do preiser do the bee gees and John Travolta in HO . . . . . . ?

Kevins been adding a lot of lights to Leaford too so maybe Phil needs to contract him in too.

Thanks Nick,

Having seen your thread I'm sure you wont have a problem matching my attempts!  Next time you do any BAA's od BDA's let me know and I'll send a train load up.. 

Cheers

Scott

I have enjoyed doing all the wagons, learned along the way.

Won't say it's difficult (it's bodging) or that its pro stuff.

Happy to assist with said wagon moves to or from Redbrook !

Well hello there....  Its been a while, sorry.

Whats happening?? Well as usual, not a lot.

I haven't got any further with the other side of the lift up section, apart from buying a box of track. I've had to re think the option of adding another wooden master piece down the middle of the garage, mainly because I've got another mini pitbull on the way!!!!  So therefore money and time is going to fairly scarce.

But I will carry on with the other side, I can always extend again when I win the lottery.

There have been a couple more editions to the Redbrook fleet, no prizes for guessing what class of loco! I've got another 37/5 from Hattons, the price was just too good. I've renumbered it to 37520.   The other one is another bargain, 37371 in Mainline livery (Vi trains).
An unlikely combination of 37520 and 37371 are seen passing Redbrook with the new wagons forming the LLanwern to Port Talbot iron ore empties.
post-6849-0-25448600-1364906311.jpg 

As my fleet seems to be growing I decided that a stabling point wouldnt be enough to support the locos so I have had a go at scratchbuilding a depot. Its still far from finished but you can see it in it's current state on the below photo.

Bank Hoiday weekend with 9 37's in attendance.

post-6849-0-39508500-1364906398.jpg

Thats about it for now,

Cheers

Scott

Liking the iron ore appearance Scott.

Planning to upgrade mine - inspired by Grimley Grid.

Think you'd best stick another 37 on the ore to make it 3 up front !

Regards

Nick

Thanks Chaps,
Yes it is good news, I've got used to the idea now.. Just need a bigger house and car now!  Don't you just love the trouble you can get into on New Years eve! I suppose the bonus is at least I know the mother...

rob D2 I've just had a look on flickr, hadn't heard of Temple Mills depot before, I now see where you are coming from. The way things are going I could do witha few extra roads on the depot. 

Nick, I need to do a bit of research with the wagons, and get another 25 for a suitable rake. I'll roster another 37 once those wagons arrive. :jester:  Then they will been en route to you for treatmment!

Cheers

Scottt

Archived