RMweb commission Hunslet 'Austerity' through DJModels

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Wow, that really is yellow.

It's as yellow as a bright yellow banana that's won the top prize in the Yellowest Thing of the Year contest, held in the Yellowstone National Park, Horrocksford.

Super production.

I bet we'll see a few weathered versions once they come out.

• 5 weeks later...

I can't remember what information the order page requested or if it asked for a postage address, if it did then the one I gave will now be wrong. Seeing as it's getting closer, what's the best way to change the address?

Edited by WD0-6-0

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to say the RMWeb J94 model has landed in the UK and will be at the distribution point on Monday.

Kernow are doing this for me, but please do not ring them enquiring as to your models whereabouts as they will be snowed under.

Anyway, on Sunday I shall start sending out PayPal payment requests to each one of you that has one on order. During this will get the opportunity to change delivery address if needed.

I hope to have all models that have been paid for, out within 48 hours, and shipping will be charged at the following rates on top of the locomotive cost. Payment via the PayPal link I shall send you can be made via debit card or credit card.

£6.70 uk postage (signed for)

£8.00 EU postage

£9.00 Rest of the world (VAT exempt)

Please note only. A very few of these models are left and as such please act now to reserve your model.

Cheers

Dave

• Like 4

I'm in KMRC regularly, can I collect rather than pay postage?

Thanks

Rhys

Not a problem,

I'll let Kernow know, once you've paid the invoice.

Please pm me your e mail addy and name so I can cross reference it.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Gold

Until the invoice arrived, I wasn't sure the order had been placed, as I'm sure I never had an email.

Now do I modify this as 3883 under test around Oxford, or imagine that this loco was built early enough to have been used?

Dave

Edited by unravelled

Firstly the finished article looks superb and should be well worth the wait.However I must have got a bit carried away when reserving my models as it appears that I have 3 on order !..I think came about as a a result of not receiving an email conformation so I was never absolutely sure it had registered.In light of this I'll quite gladly continue with my 73 & 100 order and forfeit #120..sorry for any confusion .Incidentally can postage be combined for 2 models to the same address ?

Regards,Dave.

Firstly the finished article looks superb and should be well worth the wait.However I must have got a bit carried away when reserving my models as it appears that I have 3 on order !..I think came about as a a result of not receiving an email conformation so I was never absolutely sure it had registered.In light of this I'll quite gladly continue with my 73 & 100 order and forfeit #120..sorry for any confusion .Incidentally can postage be combined for 2 models to the same address ?

Regards,Dave.

Hi Dave,

No problem combining postage.

Cheers

Dave