RMweb commission Hunslet 'Austerity' through DJModels

Andy Y

Ordered a second time, still no e-mail. 

Hi mate,

just checked the system and no order received at all.

Not sure whats happening as it has to be a glitch, can i suggest trying again later and if no joy i'll sort you out with one.

Cheers

Dave

Hi mate,

just checked the system and no order received at all.

Not sure whats happening as it has to be a glitch, can i suggest trying again later and if no joy i'll sort you out with one.

Cheers

Dave

Just sent a third attempt, fingers crossed. 

Just sent a third attempt, fingers crossed.

Hi Callum,

I will check in a bit to allow a bit of time for it to drip through to me. If not I'll pm you for your basic details and reserve you one.

Cheers

Dave

Hi Callum,

I will check in a bit to allow a bit of time for it to drip through to me. If not I'll pm you for your basic details and reserve you one.

Cheers

Dave

Many thanks for all the help Dave

Hi Callum,

Order received about 30 seconds after my posting.

Loco duly reserved.

Cheers

Dave

Excellent news indeed! Third time lucky  :mosking:

Hello  Dave,

I ordered one when you first announced it but haven't had any conformation also. I tried at least twice and It seamed to go through. Wondering if it did?

Hi Dave,

I ordered at the time of original notice that these had been commissioned, and given the previous thread comments I checked my emails. Not having received a confirmation email, I ordered again but still not received any email of confirmation.

I know you're a busy man, but if you could check your end for me to see if you do indeed have an order from me.

Thanks.

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Apologies as this is a test post.

I posted originally way back on page 1, but it doesn't show up when I click "My Content" in the top drop down box. (I have noted this in the forum faults area)

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Hi Dave,

I ordered at the time of original notice that these had been commissioned, and given the previous thread comments I checked my emails. Not having received a confirmation email, I ordered again but still not received any email of confirmation.

I know you're a busy man, but if you could check your end for me to see if you do indeed have an order from me.

Thanks.

Ian

I'm in the similar position (no emails although tried to order twice). Hopefully all recorded somewhere!

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Sorry to be a pain (I did PM Dave) but is there another link to order these as it seems most of us aren't getting the confirmation emails that I think we are supposed to, so hard to tell if i have a confirmed order or not. Cheers

I'm not 100% sure about how Dave and Andy have their list- but, what I would suggest is that they Email everyone who they have on their list now that the loco's are here, and then announce that they have emailed everyone.  Rapido do this with pre-orders, they email ~6 weeks prior to dispatch (when the models are on the way, I'd guess), to confirm the orders.  I think I ordered one of these, but can't remember !  (although I have no real use for one, and no extra $ to pay for one, but said I would and will...).  Death Steam, here I come...

James

The review sample of the production model has just been on the photo bench. Although the camera seems to really struggle with showing you the exact shade of yellow as seen with the naked eye I can say it's comparatively muted now and really does look the part; along with the red tones I'm delighted with it.

NCB_65_1s.jpg

NCB_65_2s.jpg

NCB_65_3s.jpg

NCB_65_6s.jpg

The livery printing looks great, the number 65 was the most time-consuming part of the livery artwork stage as it couldn't be replicated from any known fonts and hand to be hand-drawn (on the computer that is!).

NCB_65_4.jpg

NCB_65_5.jpg

There are still some available http://djmodels.co.uk/?page_id=372 but I don't expect them to be around too long.

• Like 6