The Official Rapido APT-E Thread

rapidotrains

I'm out of hospital now and convalescing with some good friends in Northants, and they're taking very good care of me.  :derisive:

Thanks VERY much for all your good wishes, I'm totally embarrassed that so many of you took the trouble to add your greetings and I'm very grateful.

They won't let me drive for a while and apparently even train travel is defined as 'stress inducing' (says a lot for NR's attempts to make it simple, doesn't it?  :)) so effectively I'm marooned for a couple of weeks and I won't be able to get to Crewe for the DJM 3D event next Saturday or to the DEMU Showcase on Sunday sadly. 

Edited by Mr_Tilt
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Good to hear you are on the mend Kit,

I thought you would rather be blue and red than marooned

You could always build a POP train model while you recover.

Best wishes,

ColinK

• Like 2

Do agree, but would like to see if it goes over £1000.00, nearly 3 times its value, (£325.00 originally?, £975.00 needs to hit) I would say more money than sense but pot calling kettle I've spent more on mine and can't see or run her,

Silly Billy, NO, Stupid Craigie.

Do agree, but would like to see if it goes over £1000.00, nearly 3 times its value, (£325.00 originally?, £975.00 needs to hit) I would say more money than sense but pot calling kettle I've spent more on mine and can't see or run her,

Silly Billy, NO, Stupid Craigie.

If someone wants something badly enough and has the money, why not? There are worse things to spend money on.

• Like 2

I hope Mr T gets well soon as well, Due to a massive change of circumstances I've reluctantly got to mine up for sale. 4 car sound fitted DCC number  288 to match cert number. With crew and technicians fitted and only test run to make sure it works. Will give you good people first shout until Sunday when it goes on the open market. PM please if your interested. With oringinal brown box but tear to blue cover.

Paul.

post-4133-0-78469900-1528987307.jpg

post-4133-0-14897500-1528987328.jpg

post-4133-0-40881800-1528987356.jpg

post-4133-0-14448700-1528987458.jpg

post-4133-0-52959900-1528987385.jpg

• 1 month later...

In the special book that came with the model, the middle pages have a great illustration of both evolutions of APT together. It was suggested that this may become a print available to buy. Did anything ever happen with regards to this?