Marcus 37

Having once planned to build Peak Forest in 2mm Finescale to go along with RBE's planned (now on hold?) Miller's Dale, I've got a particular love for this prototype subject.

Both Marcus and PeakQuarry have done superb work to represent it in miniature.

Truly beautiful, and both instantly recognisable as Peak Forest. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

anthony, tell your dad to get posting again!

now im on the same roster as him i know when he's off on a rest day so hes got no excuse (unless he's RDW teaching me the 59!)

HaHa. Yes, I'd forgotten I've now got a spy in the camp.

Had a good day up in the loft yesterday. Luckily not to warm!!!

Anthony did some videoing which he is working on at the moment.

Just purchased 37425 from Rails and the Peak stone 07 is on its way as well. So this has given me some enthusiasm to get back up there.

I've got two ICI hoppers as well but just waiting on another seven that have yet to be released.

• Like 7

Yeah come on Marcus..............although I understand you have gone to legendary status after your departure from Oxford on the 50's................just wish I had been there  :cry:

I don't know about that. Unfortunately that wasn't me on the Oxford mate. I was Annual Leave and up in the Peak District funnily enough. I did give them a good work out on the the Cumbrian Hoover earlier on in the summer.

Should be doing Crewe to Coventry via Shrewsbury in September as well on the GBRf tour.

Hopefully I'll get a bit more time to myself now as we've taken on a few more drivers recently. Big Jim being one of them.

Has been going a bit crazy of late work wise.

Hope you are well mate.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 4

HaHa. Yes, I'd forgotten I've now got a spy in the camp.

Had a good day up in the loft yesterday. Luckily not to warm!!!

Anthony did some videoing which he is working on at the moment.

Just purchased 37425 from Rails and the Peak stone 07 is on its way as well. So this has given me some enthusiasm to get back up there.

I've got two ICI hoppers as well but just waiting on another seven that have yet to be released.

Good to see you back on here chief..hope all is well

I know team blue and orange are doing well atm - lots of new flows won from DB..

:)

Edited by big T
  • Like 1

Hi Andy

Sad to see that Kings Moreton has moved on to pastures new. Fully understandable though. It's nice to know that another one of your master pieces will be giving someone else hours of pleasure. Hopefully that will give you a good feeling of satisfaction.

Really looking forward to your next project. Just don't go over doing it.

Take care mate and hope your feeling better after your recent ill health.

All the best

Marcus

Good to see you back on here chief..hope all is well

I know team blue and orange are doing well atm - lots of new flows won from DB..

:)

Cheers mate.

Yep being busy is an understatement at the moment . We seem to be getting more and more Rail services work as well.

The S Stock is running 3 times a week now and I've moved Chiltern 165s and EMT 156s this month. With the Disabled access regulations fast approaching its a mad rush to get all the units compliant before December 2019.

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Cheers mate.

Yep being busy is an understatement at the moment . We seem to be getting more and more Rail services work as well.

The S Stock is running 3 times a week now and I've moved Chiltern 165s and EMT 156s this month. With the Disabled access regulations fast approaching its a mad rush to get all the units compliant before December 2019.

Are you going to refresh me on 165s and 156s then?

• Like 1

Hi Marcus,

Great to see you posting on here again. Look forwards to some pics of the railway.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter

Thanks. It's good to be back.

Shall definitely be posting some pictures up shortly along with Anthony's video once he's finished it.

Cheers

Marcus

• Like 2

Hi matey 

Yea I did notice that the tube stock moves have increased.

I went to Portway last week for X08 but it was late. Caught it the next day with a shed on the front and a chibble on the back. Swapped over at Barrow Hill. 

Do you still sign grids and tugs? more of that to follow with the re-engineering plus the ex colas stuff....

Lots going on!

Hopefully not too much so you cant get some modelling in haha!

Hopefully see you around soon pal

Trev :)

• Like 1