The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Driving standards

hayfield

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, big jim said:

I just stayed in the front room twerking away to the sick beats

I'm glad to see you are keeping your sense of humour under arduous circumstances Jim. Hope it all works out!

• Agree 4

• RMweb Gold

And on it goes, this mornings school run involved them quietly dropping off the kid in the school yard before leaving the gate and winding down the back window and getting the other 2 kids in the car to scream at our house! 

Edited by big jim
  • Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Premium
37 minutes ago, big jim said:

And on it goes, this mornings school run involved them quietly dropping off the kid in the school yard before leaving the gate and winding down the back window and getting the other 2 kids in the car to scream at our house!

Aren't they going to grow up to be useful members of society...

• Agree 6

3 hours ago, big jim said:

Don't know if it's worth putting some footage on a local Facebook group if you have one. Maybe they can be recognised and shamed? Don't put ones with kids on though because safeguarding.

• RMweb Gold
51 minutes ago, 30801 said:

Don't know if it's worth putting some footage on a local Facebook group if you have one. Maybe they can be recognised and shamed? Don't put ones with kids on though because safeguarding.

no, no and no….I can’t stand the whole Facebook kangaroo court thing (I’m not even on Facebook) May as well go in Jeremy Kyle!

I’m not out to ‘name and shame’ as I’ve got nothing to gain or prove, the culprits are known to the people who need to know to get the issue resolved, I don’t know their name and I don’t want to know it either 

40 minutes ago, johnofwessex said:

I understand that The Police dont want footage that has been submitted to them in connection with a criminal act released publicly as it can prejudice legal proceedings.

Which agencies (Police & Social Services?) have been involved and anything happening 

I’m going to take the vids down for that reason now it’s escalated to a police matter

I’ve had assurances from the headmaster that they have spoken to the parents today and there will be no further incidents

The school, school trust, police, council and social services are the agencies I’ve informed 

44 minutes ago, Hippel said:

Is it worth asking about an asbo? Would need your neighbours to cooperate, too. I think they're started via the council.

Paul

hopefully if the headmaster is true to his works this will be the end of the matter apart from seeing what the outcome of the report into the way it was dealt with is 

• Like 10
  • Friendly/supportive 2

23 hours ago, big jim said:

From that and the previous events, it looks like they are considerably more rattled than you and lacking in maturity.  Your patient reporting and stepping back for results keeps you well out of any claim that you are in any way being threatening to them, leaving their behaviour out in the clear, without any opportunity for them to blame you.  {Edit  and clearly, highlights you as the "grown-up in the room".}

Edited by jcredfer
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

This is what I don’t understand, the way they acting get have a lot to lose as it’s totally irrational behaviour, the fact it’s got to point where child protection are involved stemming from a simple request to turn some music down is beyond me!

even this morning after being reassured there will be no further incidents she pulled out of the school, looked directly at and smiled at one of the cameras, It may only be minor but it’s still quite intimidating

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, johnofwessex said:

Are 'Child Protection' doing anything you are aware of or has it just been reported

been reported by me but I believe the school say they are already in contact with them 

Edited by big jim
  • Informative/Useful 1

2 hours ago, big jim said:

This is what I don’t understand, the way they acting get have a lot to lose as it’s totally irrational behaviour, the fact it’s got to point where child protection are involved stemming from a simple request to turn some music down is beyond me!

even this morning after being reassured there will be no further incidents she pulled out of the school, looked directly at and smiled at one of the cameras, It may only be minor but it’s still quite intimidating

You have every right to look at it from the viewpoint that you are the adults, with the self control and maturity, that they demonstrate they are unable to manage.....    And you might well feel a deal of satisfaction for being able to do so.  Their repeated provocations are not achieving the reaction that they intended and that's a failure, in their eyes, particularly in view of the official attention they have now drawn to themselves.  

• Like 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, johnofwessex said:

Can you get an injunction?

might look at that, the police have said just ring 999 if we feel threatened, thing is they just have their 30 seconds of ‘fun’ then are gone until the next day or the afternoon, if the police were here for the school run then the family wouldn’t do anything, thing is the more they do and the more I log, even little things, and it’s just more evidence 

• Friendly/supportive 6