Parkside Dundas

Ben Alder

This seems to be going well so far.  Nice glossy mini-catalogue in Railway Modeller and the online sales is being replicated via Hattons which allows Peco to keep the line of not undermining retailers. Hope it works commercially.  Wonder if the ratio oo wagons range could be integrated.

This seems to be going well so far.  Nice glossy mini-catalogue in Railway Modeller and the online sales is being replicated via Hattons which allows Peco to keep the line of not undermining retailers. Hope it works commercially.  Wonder if the ratio oo wagons range could be integrated.

Hattons only stock the 00 range.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Was there ever any firm news on what happened to the Grand Junction LNWR building panels range that used to be sold by Parkside Dundas? Did they go with the Parkside range to Peco, or did they stay with the Dundas range, or neither?

I am aware that there is a Parkside Models thread under the Peco section on here, however I felt this was probably the best place to ask the question. My apologies if I have got it wrong. 

Looks like they have ended up in the Ratio range.

http://www.hattons.co.uk/342003/Ratio_GJ01_LNWR_style_station_pack_of_four_plain_boarded_end_panels_plastic_kit/StockDetail.aspx

Edited by Nile

That's great news, thanks very much for that information.

Its good that they are available again, me thinks its time to dig out the LNWR station photo's and the copy of LNWR Portrayed and start counting panels....................

Thanks again Nile for the heads up.