Thanks pal just hope its a patch on what ive seen on here .

Of course it is! It's your railway, and one big difference to many on here (including me at the moment!) is that you have built it (and very nearly finished), and you have also had the courage and the kindness to show it to all of us. You should be very proud.

Happy Modelling!

• Like 1

Of course it is! It's your railway, and one big difference to many on here (including me at the moment!) is that you have built it (and very nearly finished), and you have also had the courage and the kindness to show it to all of us. You should be very proud.

Happy Modelling!

Thank you very much ive enjoyed the time spent doing it and me and the kids love to play trains :senile: . I took your advice and have been out today and got myself some rust coloured paint for the track and painted a small area on my test track to see how it goes will post some pics when ive done the small section . ta again  :locomotive:

In a previous post i said id got hold of a new motor for my Heljan class 47 and it still didnt run properly . i got in contact with  Heljan uk and they sent me a new p.c.b. board and told me that the resistors were more than likely burnt out . have installed new p.c.b. and run new motor in and now runs like new . Well happy now is such a good model and looks great on the layout .