Andrew P

And some more Black and Green Gold.

post-9335-0-03135500-1469429794_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-31216900-1469429842_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-21203600-1469429880_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-11202000-1469429921_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-81135300-1469429966_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-03765500-1469430011_thumb.jpg

So, the Sound fitted Fleet now consists of the following.

4F

7F

8F

9F

Ivatt 2MT

Std 4

Std 5

Un Rebuilt West Country/ Wadebridge

Re Built West Country / Plymouth

Black 5 x 2

Jubilee x 3

Patriot

And some more Black and Green Gold.

attachicon.gifSteam Running 026.JPG

attachicon.gifSteam Running 027.JPG

attachicon.gifSteam Running 028.JPG

attachicon.gifSteam Running 029.JPG

attachicon.gifSteam Running 030.JPG

attachicon.gifSteam Running 031.JPG

So, the Sound fitted Fleet now consists of the following.

4F

7F

8F

9F

Ivatt 2MT

Std 4

Std 5

Un Rebuilt West Country/ Wadebridge

Re Built West Country / Plymouth

Black 5 x 2

Jubilee x 3

Patriot

More great pictures Andy. Having just seen the two preserved 7F's side by side in Minehead yard it was great to see this weathered example. Looks great.

Hi Andy,

I was nice to see a bit of blue on the layout but I am really liking the steamers, the weathering on your 7f 8f 9f looks great love the rebuilt too.

Cheers Peter.

Excellent pic's Andy and some amazing weathering it just brings these plastic models to life ....... it's quite a 'stud' you've got there my man  :sungum:

Thanks Martin, there's still some Blue stuff to detail and weather, like the 2 Peaks and the Bagpipe 33, I've also just got a rake of Mk1 Coaches ready for the Re Build.

Will we see any 3TG 37s in metals on NR at any time Buddy ? ...

No George, most unlikely, that would mean all new Wagon Stock as well and so unless I build another small (think West Shed size) Depot, then I will stick with the Blue as the latest era.

I forgot to say to the above that the Blue Fleet with Sound consist of;

43 Warship

47 Tamar

47 SS Great Britain.

50 Ark Royal

52 Western

There is also a Green 08 with Sound.

Hello Buddy, When l come down again we will have to have them all ticking over.....that would be something ?  Hahahahahha...

11 Steam Locos hissing away quietly is quite pleasant, BUT 3 Diesels rattling away for more that 10 minutes will drive you MAD.

Hello Buddy, When l come down again we will have to have them all ticking over.....that would be something ?  Hahahahahha...

11 Steam Locos hissing away quietly is quite pleasant, BUT 3 Diesels rattling away for more that 10 minutes will drive you MAD.

Blimey that'll sound like hissing Sid with ticks ....................sorry it's late  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

No George, most unlikely, that would mean all new Wagon Stock as well and so unless I build another small (think West Shed size) Depot, then I will stick with the Blue as the latest era.

I'm sure some stock could be arranged as well......

Anyway Andy, does Deigh know about those two young ladies you've got in your shed.

Polly, to put the kettles on and Suky, to take them off again. You must have some help the amount you change them round. HaHaHa!!

After a busy week and no modelling, apart from up at the Club on Tuesday night and later tonight I'm looking forward to having a Play in the Shed tomorrow, (but just being told as I type that the Garden needs weeding tomorrow). Saturday at the Ruddington Show helping Peter BB with Swad Lane, (running Blue Period) and then a busy day Sunday and out again all day Monday.

I REALLY DO NEED TO RETIRE. :O

Oh I am. :no:  :no: :no:  

Archived