Looks like 977995 at the back (distinctive light grey roof)

The battery car 977996 still exists - in the grounds of Bachmann UK at Barwell.......

Hayabusa 43089 is now back in normal use with East Midlands Trains.

The extra test vehicle used was when it was being trialled at the Great Central was mk2 977974 (previously with the NMT and still carrying it's blue stripes - since been converted back to loco-hauled configuration and is now TIC2, replacing the previous TIC - 999508)

Cheers,

Mick

RIP 999508! I worked its last shift. Fond memories of bouncing around in the worlds fastest greenhouse. Just before I left Derby I looked around it in the yard, and inside was exactly as it was left when we locked the doors at London Bridge for it to run empty to Hither Green, including the newspaper bought on the day.

For those who have asked, here's the revised version of the Network Rail HST NMT transfer pack which should hopefully cater for everything - including spares. Even contains all the small detail.

2044-1.jpg

Pack 4mm-2044 available here.

Right, we're off to hopefully get a photo of DRS 37403 leaving Derby with our vinyls on it!

For those who have asked, here's the revised version of the Network Rail HST NMT transfer pack which should hopefully cater for everything

What about the NR 150? 

i think i'm going to have to do the 950 unit conversion at some point, i was resisting it but quite like it in its new livery and it may well be on my traction card one day! 

Careful what you wish for....!

Quite look forward to it if it happened, my basic traction with FNW used to be 150/1 anyway so I've got the basics in with units

It's not the unit, it's the work it does; TRU cops some of the worst turns going. Saving grace was that it goes to some really nifty places if you're a bit of a track scratcher.

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

I was supposed to photograph it tonight but a problem occurred at work and I was one minute late at the local station..... grrrrrrrrrr.

PLPR 72631 is next to it.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

I was supposed to photograph it tonight but a problem occurred at work and I was one minute late at the local station..... grrrrrrrrrr.

PLPR 72631 is next to it.

Cheers,

Mick

I had to shunt those in derby this morning, took the 37s off and I believe a pair of 68s are going on (001 and 005), the coaches are staying in the same formation as far as I know

Archived