Grim-up-North; Goathland, Queensbury & Bradford.

Sasquatch

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, GWR57xx said:

Is it a POCKET HALFTRACK GRAFT by any chance? 🙃

Nah🤔

way off!

Although there just might well be some   bits from armor kits in there somewhere and I found a good use for one of those Dapol axemen 

Regards Shaun

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Ok. Looks like you need a few clues….

The Dapol axeman will be pulling something round, and I have given him a new head. Two in fact🤔🤔

Is it something seasonal? Will all the children be getting a letter from Santa?

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It just needs a Tetleys Sign..

But.. a "lady " sat on a bar stool at the bar.. erm I would move her to the comfy seats!

Lovely interior though!

Baz

Edited by Barry O
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium
29 minutes ago, Barry O said:

But.. a "lady " sat on a bar stool at the bar.. erm I would m9ver her to the comfy seats!

Lovely interior though!

Baz

Depends on the lady...

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, Barry O said:

But.. a "lady " sat on a bar stool at the bar.. erm I would m9ver her to the comfy seats!

Lovely interior though!

Baz

That’s Mavis, she’s a part time barmaid there when she’s not making webbing for the troops at Arkwrights mill or doing AARP duty. Tonight’s a rare night off and she’s having a couple of drinks to calm her nerves before her Canadian date shows up!

Mrs Sasquatch recons I did that in record time probably due to not having a computer on the table. So watch this space. Things might get busy 

Regards Shaun

• Like 6
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

It is with great sadness that I received a message from Adrian’s (Westerham Station) son Simon this morning informing me of his fathers passing on the 18th. 
Adrian was an exceptional modeler and full of delightful encouragement. 
He will be sadly missed and our thoughts should go out to his wife and family especially at this time of year. 

Regards to all

Shaun

• Friendly/supportive 18

• RMweb Premium

How about a little good news.

After years of frustration using the new laptop with it's awful windows11 and lack of an SD port I have had a go at fixing the old trusty Hewlett Packard. The wireless assistant had stopped working, something I've tried countless times to fix before, but don't ask how I managed it this time, just  cleared out all the old networks etc. , rebooted and here we are! Because it's still windows 7 I'll just stick to using it for the forum and see if I can edit videos for YouTube.

Great!   

• Like 5
  • Round of applause 3

Good morning all, Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, from an, also, cold wet English Salisbury [even the dog has retired to bed after a wet walk.]  The mince pie and glass of Port have disappeared, so it should be worth checking under the tree.....   🥳

Best wishes all

J

• Like 4